Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

The amazingly cute guest actually had uncovered sex on the couch last night! Atleast some of us loved it! 😍💖🤩

Wait, really? When? Must have been after midnight then? Damn, I went to bed too early 😞

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Wait, really? When? Must have been after midnight then? Damn, I went to bed too early 😞

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It was nice(really wasnt expecting to see the tall brunet this way in cams)but not sure if they had full intercouse,its possible when he was in top of her but no good view sadly.But the handjob was pretty hot because at same time he was fingering her,she have an amazing ass.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It was nice(really wasnt expecting to see the tall brunet this way in cams)but not sure if they had full intercouse,its possible when he was in top of her but no good view sadly.But the handjob was pretty hot because at same time he was fingering her,she have an amazing ass.

I have the impression that it is a thing common to all the guests who come to visit
Long live to  Bachata :biggrin:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have the impression that it is a thing common to all the guests who come to visit
Long live to  Bachata :biggrin:

Hehe,you know that old saying..latinas have great bumps.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Why would you think that?

Carla was on the bed the guest crawled between her legs they layed there talking then they started acting a little funny after that, now it looks like the guests might have sex in the hammok

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Carla was on the bed the guest crawled between her legs they layed there talking then they started acting a little funny after that, now it looks like the guests might have sex in the hammok

Which guest the guy or girl?