Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's funny how things can evolve quickly on this forum, yesterday it was almost hate compared to the fact that the cameras were covered by this couple, and now it's all full of love so that we give them an apartment :biggrin:

In any case it was a very nice weekend with them, as well as with all the people who came to Carla and Yanai

This shows that Spain has as much treasure to show us as what Russia had 😉

this is why i prefer the latine girls, i find them more hot with more energy it's more pleasant to watch

no iba a ponerlo , por que se que me puede causar problemas , pero a mi modo de ver ,  emborrachar a una niña de 18 años y ponerla delante de unas camaras , me parece asqueroso , otra cosa es que el primer dia con sus plenas facultades hubiera consentido pero ese dia tapo ella las camaras , ayer estaba borracha , que la niña esta para comersela eso no hay ninguna duda , pero como yo , muchos teneis hijas , sobrinas , de esas edades , y no me parece bien que se hagan estas cosas , independientemente de que sea mayor de edad . AHI LO DEJO , TENIA QUE DECIRLO .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, darkman said:

no iba a ponerlo , por que se que me puede causar problemas , pero a mi modo de ver ,  emborrachar a una niña de 18 años y ponerla delante de unas camaras , me parece asqueroso , otra cosa es que el primer dia con sus plenas facultades hubiera consentido pero ese dia tapo ella las camaras , ayer estaba borracha , que la niña esta para comersela eso no hay ninguna duda , pero como yo , muchos teneis hijas , sobrinas , de esas edades , y no me parece bien que se hagan estas cosas , independientemente de que sea mayor de edad . AHI LO DEJO , TENIA QUE DECIRLO .

Nobody forced this girl to do anything, she was willing to drink like to do other things with her boyfriend

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, darkman said:

I was not going to put it, because I know it can cause problems, but in my opinion, getting a 18-year-old girl drunk and putting her in front of some cameras, it seems disgusting to me, another thing is that the first day with her full powers I would have consented but that day she covered the cameras, yesterday I was drunk, that the girl is here to eat her, there is no doubt, but like me, many of you have daughters, nieces, of those ages, and it does not seem right to me that these things be done , regardless of whether he is of legal age. LEAVE IT, I HAD TO SAY IT.

how do you know shes 18

• Like 2

No ideia what age the  new guests had,they look young but they could have 18,19,20 or even a little more.Neither seen any signal or coment by them that they were doing things because they were forced.Zero.Thanks C&Y and all the guests and friends for another entertaining and memorably weekend in rlc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, darkman said:

She got herself drunk, they (whoever they are) didn't, and I think she's much older than 18...which is old enough anyway...😏

Regardless of what any of these tenants do, there'll be someone picking fault. They had a shitload of shit fired at them for covering the cams the night before...now they fuck openly, presumably after a warning from Carla about covering the cams, and there's still guys moaning...

Confused Mouth Open GIF

• Like 3

vamos por partes, la chica tiene 18,5 años, lo se por que hablo y escucho español desde que naci. yo hubiera preferido que follara la noche que tapo las camaras, estando borracha no me gusta, yo no he dicho que fuera obligado, nadie le puso una pistola en la cabeza para obligarla, pero si fuera mi hija o mi prima o mi sobrina no me gustaria que en una fieta de personas de 35 años estaría una de 18, menos madura que el resto, es muy fácil emborrachar a una niña de esa edad con juegos y chupitos. simplemente eso, es mi opinión, ya había un apartamento que abusó de una borracha estuvo abierto dos días y vino hasta la policía, los más viejos recordando de que hablo. la prueba sera si esta chica vuelve otra vez , si es asi me comere mis palabras .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, darkman said:

We are going by parts, the girl is 18.5 years old, I know why I speak and listen to Spanish since I was born. I would have preferred that he fuck the night I cover the cameras, being drunk I do not like it, I did not say that he was forced, nobody put a gun to his head to force him, but if it was my daughter or my cousin or my niece I would not I would like that a party of 35 years would be one of 18, less mature than the rest, it is very easy to get a girl of that age drunk with games and shots. just that, it is my opinion, there was already an apartment that abused a drunk, it was open two days and he came to the police, the older ones remembering what I'm talking about. the test will be if this girl comes back again, if so I will eat my words.

Ok, apologies...I hadn't realised you can understand them. I should've noticed your profile. But it was still  her choice to attend the party, knowing full well what might've transpired, and be filmed 24/7...