Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

43 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Far be it from me to want to judge anything but there is a problem with these two comments
Compared to Fiora you seem to be in judgment while for Leora you are in compassion
From what I can see, you can easily reverse the two first names to arrive at the same result

it must just be a difference of point of view but for my part I find that Leora is not better than Fiora or vice versa, they do more or less the same thing except that one does it in front of the cameras while the other don't

slightly incoherent story, Leora did everything for the camera with Paul, she has no problem with this, so I think there is nothing (yet) to see

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

slightly incoherent story, Leora did everything for the camera with Paul, she has no problem with this, so I think there is nothing (yet) to see

Paul was also involved in the project, so this is quite normal
Actually what I'm trying to see with Sergio, that's why it's different between a girl like Fiora and Leora, because for my part, I see the same thing in the two apartments
The two masturbate in front of the cameras, either for their personal pleasure or for ours

It's been several weeks now that Leora is away all weekend, and I don't think it is for a simple coffee, so it is quite likely to say that she maintains a certain relationship with one or more people outside the project, a bit like Fiora, except that Fiora brings these people into her apartment, which is not yet the case for Leora

All this to say that I don't really understand why make so much difference in girls' actions

I hope this gives more meaning to my words and a better understanding

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Paul was also involved in the project, so this is quite normal
Actually what I'm trying to see with Sergio, that's why it's different between a girl like Fiora and Leora, because for my part, I see the same thing in the two apartments
The two masturbate in front of the cameras, either for their personal pleasure or for ours

It's been several weeks now that Leora is away all weekend, and I don't think it is for a simple coffee, so it is quite likely to say that she maintains a certain relationship with one or more people outside the project, a bit like Fiora, except that Fiora brings these people into her apartment, which is not yet the case for Leora

All this to say that I don't really understand why make so much difference in girls' actions

I hope this gives more meaning to my words and a better understanding

Perhap's the difference could be ( and please accept that I have never watched Fiona so can only remark on your comment ) that Fiona's relationship's were more casual and therefor the guy's in question had no problem with performing in front of an audience. Wheras if Leora is indeed seeing someone, then perhaps the relationship is not the type that the guy or Leora would feel comfortable with in front of 14 camera's....As we have witnessed with Leora in the past seven years with Paul, she is not a one night stand, if she has a guy in her apartment it will be for a more serious relationship than just for a leg over.

This is just my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhap's the difference could be ( and please accept that I have never watched Fiona so can only remark on your comment ) that Fiona's relationship's were more casual and therefor the guy's in question had no problem with performing in front of an audience. Wheras if Leora is indeed seeing someone, then perhaps the relationship is not the type that the guy or Leora would feel comfortable with in front of 14 camera's....As we have witnessed with Leora in the past seven years with Paul, she is not a one night stand, if she has a guy in her apartment it will be for a more serious relationship than just for a leg over.

This is just my opinion.

BINGO!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This is just my opinion.

I hope you understand that this is in no way a criticism of the choices of Leora or Fiora
I'm just trying to understand why one girl is subject to criticism while another is dubbed for all her sins, even if they do the same things

Then I have a problem with Leora regarding her participation in RLC because after more than seven years in this project, do we really know the real Leora? Personally I thought that she had a fusion relationship with her dog Eva but she had no problem to leave her in Russia to be able to come to the Czech Republic, and I find that after a year in this country, she doesn't seem like she want to integrate more than that

I don't know if you realize that but it will be a year since Leora is back on RLC in a country foreign to her, a year, it means that there is still a will on her part to want to stay , but I have not seen any attempt on her part to try to learn this language which is not hers, or at least tried to learn English, I have not seen Leora tried this to make new friends in this foreign country while there is the possibility of doing it seeing that this city is very cosmopolitan, at the same time, she never was this kind of girl even in Russia unfortunately

So can we be 100% certain that Leora is the type of person you are describing? there will always be a doubt pending unfortunately and for my part I would like Leora or even Malia to be more than just girls who masturbate or do massage shows in front of cameras

There is a real potential with this apartment which is not exploited and I find that really a shame

I hope I have not offended the big fans of Leora because I know that she  is very popular and my reflection is not intended to question her popularity

this is just my opinion too

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I hope you understand that this is in no way a criticism of the choices of Leora or Fiora
I'm just trying to understand why one girl is subject to criticism while another is dubbed for all her sins, even if they do the same things

You never cease to amaze me you spineless season 9 episode 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Because one girl will fuck anything that moves, where the other girl obviously will not......end of fucking story!!

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Then I have a problem with Leora regarding her participation in RLC because after more than seven years in this project, do we really know the real Leora? Personally I thought that she had a fusion relationship with her dog Eva but she had no problem to leave her in Russia to be able to come to the Czech Republic, and I find that after a year in this country, she doesn't seem like she want to integrate more than that

I don't know if you realize that but it will be a year since Leora is back on RLC in a country foreign to her, a year, it means that there is still a will on her part to want to stay , but I have not seen any attempt on her part to try to learn this language which is not hers, or at least tried to learn English, I have not seen Leora tried this to make new friends in this foreign country while there is the possibility of doing it seeing that this city is very cosmopolitan, at the same time, she never was this kind of girl even in Russia unfortunately

So can we be 100% certain that Leora is the type of person you are describing? there will always be a doubt pending unfortunately and for my part I would like Leora or even Malia to be more than just girls who masturbate or do massage shows in front of cameras

There is a real potential with this apartment which is not exploited and I find that really a shame

I hope I have not offended the big fans of Leora because I know that she  is very popular and my reflection is not intended to question her popularity

Interesting as we don't normally get opinions from Mod's. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because one girl will fuck anything that moves, where the other girl obviously will not......end of fucking story!!

It’s not you who loves the kind of comment that says girls fuck everyone when they come out of the apartment, why would it be different for leora in this case? I still want to say that she left all night and that she only came back in the early morning, if it had been done by a GOV girl, she would already have been full of insult or innuendo that she earned a lot of money

Are you naive enough to tell yourself that Leora only went out all night for a coffee? or that there is the possibility of other things?

Like I said, Leora acts the same way as others, except that we insult others and I really find it hard to understand that

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Personally I think it's pointless as any two women aren't the same. Good luck finding two the same. 

What I've seen one bring back anything to have sex with and the other doesn't. Not really the same.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2