Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #49 2020 July

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know if I would go that far!!!......................just kidding Moos 😬

hoping Moos gets a laugh from it 🙂 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

know before I say this, I know it's probably just me noticing this,  but whenever I spend a little time watching Leora and Malia perform in the bedroom, Leora seems to treated more businesslike, but at the same time does whatever she has to, make it look as sexy and sensual as she can possibly perform it, but on the other hand, Malia seems more infatuated with Leora, and she tends to be more touchy-feely towards her best friend... so this is only what I see, because I really don't prefer seeing them together as much as everyone else

Your observations are spot on. Malia is gay. Leora is hetrosexual. She is trying to teach Malia, but Malia want to go there bad.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, EyesOnly said:

Your observations are spot on. Malia is gay. Leora is hetrosexual. She is trying to teach Malia, but Malia want to go there bad.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think Malia is gay and not bisexual?  Just asking because i'm curiously curious!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I have no doubt when you say that Leora is this kind of girl but unfortunately most of her things, you can only know them by knowing her social medias and this does not come from what we can see through the RLC cameras

If I want, I can do exactly the same description with all the GOV girls, also knowing them on social medias

I may be wrong in giving point of view but Leora just gives me the impression of being a camgirl on the internet because it's almost the only thing I see of her on RLC
My opinion is surely false but what I conclude from it when I look at her, because of not having anything else

People can criticize the other girls as much as they want but Leora, especially since Malia's arrival, does exactly what the others do, masturbations, massages, shows, research to be in top cam, for my part I don't see big differences

A very well stated and rational point of view.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think Malia is gay and not bisexual?  Just asking because i'm curiously curious!

you know these guys have a good and confidential conversation with those girls every night, how can you forget that

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Regarding Leora's outside interest: I have not seen much discussion about what viewers have lost since the arrival of Malia.  Leora has practiced two sexual activities many times before that she seemed to be very fond of. When living with Paul she seemed to enjoy dick sucking a lot and she was also one of the anal sex pioneers on RLC. Neither of these activities can be provided to her by Malia without artificial toys. I would doubt that Leora has giving up her enjoyment of these activities.  My only criticism is that she chooses to discontinue these activities on camera,

Edited by moos54