Ju-Ju, Lord (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

I’m so confused, who is who, and who’s is girlfriend of whom 😕 as they were guest in Daenerys they supost to be a couple, than a new girl came that looked like Alice (I’m almost sure it was she) but Twitter said is new girl, now we have this apartment and says that Lords girlfriend will arrive tomorow while Alice that supost to be his gf is now there, really twitter and this apartment could not confuse us more . 

Alice and Ju-Ju look very similar. You can tell them apart by Ju-Ju (Lords girlfriend) has birthmarks on her belly. Amelie (or now called Alice) has not. Also Ju-Ju has slightly bigger boobs. 
Tonight visiting was Amelie (Alice)

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alice and Ju-Ju look very similar. You can tell them apart by Ju-Ju (Lords girlfriend) has birthmarks on her belly. Amelie (or now called Alice) has not. Also Ju-Ju has slightly bigger boobs. 

Damn it. I am totally confused now. She has the birthmarks so I guess she is Ju-Ju? Or is Ju-Ju a totally other girl? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn it. I am totally confused now. She has the birthmarks so I guess she is Ju-Ju? Or is Ju-Ju a totally other girl? 

Well if you don't know how the hell are we supposed to lol. Wouldn't say they are birthmarks more like moles to me.?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well if you don't know how the hell are we supposed to lol. Wouldn't say they are birthmarks more like moles to me.?

Damn it. I take it all back. Apparently it is all the same girl. Now it gets confusing and totally weird.
When she first visited she was called Alisa on Twitter. She was there with Lord. You can identify her by birthmark on back:
Realm75_BirthmarkGirl2.thumb.JPG.a35230ba8076c9a19ed257c18684156c.JPG

She then visited solo and was announced as Amelie on Twitter:
Realm75_BirthmarkGirl1.thumb.JPG.f4d4d6e2b053b28ecb07785a21617b7f.JPG

Now with an own appartement the girlfriend of Lord is called Ju-Ju.
And it is said Ju-Ju will arrive tomorrow and now (next name) Alice will visit Lord for the night. So birthmark girl got another name again. You see it is her:
Realm79_BirthmarkGirl1.thumb.JPG.06b1f12d1f52706fd5518845895cd015.JPG

So now the question: Is Alisa-Amelie-Alice also Ju-Ju or is Ju-Ju a different girl who will arrive tomorrow????

To make the confusion perfect birthmark girl and Lord opened a Twitter account called Alpaca & Adams. This is clearly her again:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn it. I take it all back. Apparently it is all the same girl. Now it gets confusing and totally weird.
When she first visited she was called Alisa on Twitter. She was there with Lord. You can identify her by birthmark on back:
Realm75_BirthmarkGirl2.thumb.JPG.a35230ba8076c9a19ed257c18684156c.JPG  0  

Now i'm confused now you said it was on her belly earlier duhhhh :biggrin: