Ju-Ju, Lord (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alice is Amelie? So the other girl (Dark Hair) was supposed to live with Lord and Ju-Ju in a swingers place there? Or how does Ju-Ju fit in there? When Alice-Amelie-Alpaca is the girlfriend of Lord. I do not understand that...

i think Alice Alpaca Amelie Juju is the same person, lets keep it that way till we have new info.

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i think Alice Alpaca Amelie Juju is the same person, lets keep it that way till we have new info.

Lol it gets even better. I guess we can be sure the girl in bedroom right now is not Ju-Ju? And who is dark haired girl? Another not-Ju-Ju?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol it gets even better. I guess we can be sure the girl in bedroom right now is not Ju-Ju? And who is dark haired girl? Another not-Ju-Ju?

yes bedroom sporty girl maried to ginger guy, no idea what is the deal with brunete old creepy guy in living room,

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

yes bedroom sporty girl maried to ginger guy, no idea what is the deal with brunete old creepy guy in living room,

And why brunette brought a ton of stuff (mainly shoes)? You mean sporty girl is married to the guy in kitchen? Becaus in bedroom with sporty girl was Lord, right?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

This might be the first closing before we even know the particpants 😂

yes cause, Alice just said i'm not willing to fuck with anyone, her bf said i want to fuck with other people, Alice stand up shout at him and left.

Cook actively promoted his idea with Mozzarella. Can he really be producer/investor?

Just a reminder from the first topic about Lord&Girl. Weak orgies through tears. 

On 5/20/2020 at 2:24 AM, Arkay2 said:

Can't really explain it any better. It didn't seem right to me. Just my opinion.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:41 AM, bluewinner said:

yes, definitely she wasn't into it. I don't think she enjoyed it. 

On 5/20/2020 at 1:55 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Even the threesomes are boring and weird in this place 🙈👎

yes cause, Alice just said i'm not willing to fuck with anyone, her bf said i want to fuck with other people, Alice stand up shout at him and left.

Not a problem. As nobody really knows who is Ju-Ju they just can find a different Ju-Ju 😂

• Haha 1