Ju-Ju, Lord (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

What is the problem there?

Alice has issues with her realithionship with the "lord" or her boyfriend, making jealusy scene for her bf lick the guest in the previous apt, and her complains for her bf caring for other girls more than her.aparently she is very against sharing, witch is complicated since the point of the guest couple meeting is for swinger action, but Alice says she had no clue about it.Alice is mentaly crazy.

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Alice has issues with her realithionship with the "lord" or her boyfriend, making jealusy scene for her bf lick the guest in the previous apt, and her complains for her bf caring for other girls more than her.aparently she is very against sharing, witch is complicated since the point of the guest couple meeting is for swinger action, but Alice says she had no clue about it.Alice is mentaly crazy.

Alice is Amelie? So the other girl (Dark Hair) was supposed to live with Lord and Ju-Ju in a swingers place there? Or how does Ju-Ju fit in there? When Alice-Amelie-Alpaca is the girlfriend of Lord. I do not understand that...

I do not understand the expectations. 

Couple did not show any epic, although they lived there as participants (without Daenerys) for weeks.

Girl and Guy love to swear very hard and packing and breaking theatrically. What did they do on first days (when I lost interest) at Daenerys.

Guy with the beard is a cook/confectioner/businessman. He tells producer (old man) business plan-idea. Make Mozzarella (how much money will be required to start) and sell to pizzerias, at the second stage, open pizza delivery.

And yet - I do not think that they (except for Lord, who is apparently homeless) are motivated. They are in a very expensive city. And renting this apartment can easily exceed $600-700/m.