Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is the advice I would give to Malia.  I would advise her to push the envelope with Leora and see what happens.  They have been best friends for so long that nothing drastic would ever happen between them.  It's very obvious from you all's posts that Malia is willing to go further and even if it takes some German Soda Waters to gain more distance, then so be it.  I can tell you that from experience that I have pushed it further with a couple of girlfriends back in the day just to see what would happen and it never caused any issues.  Anyway, that's just how this dumb ass country boy see's it lol.  To me the bottom line is...you snooze, you lose!

Yes i understand, but it's much more nuanced than that. It is a real life best friendship, over many years, and neither would do something to break that bond. Hence why what has happened has been taken very slowly. The right way to do it. It is important that nothing spoils the friendship because that is the key part at the end of the day.

They are doing whatever it is right for themselves. Pushing could be the worst thing to do. So let's let them do things themselves.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes i understand, but it's much more nuanced than that. It is a real life best friendship, and neither would do something to break that bond. Hence why what has happened has been taken very slowly. The right way to do it. It is important that nothing spoils the friendship because that is the key part at the end of the day. They are doing whatever it is right.

If sticking her fingers into her best friend's twat didn't break anything, I don't see that sticking a tongue there will either.

That's show business for you.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When one see's something they want...they go for it!

With her patience, Malia has come a lot further than others expected here, why would she change that if she is happy with it

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, gomer said:

If sticking her fingers into her best friend's twat didn't break anything, I don't see that sticking a tongue there will either.

That's show business for you.

To be fair and honest...that has never even occurred. There is a difference between on and in. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

To be fair and honest...that has never even occurred. There is a difference between on and in. 

Only in your mind. 

If your buddy grabs your dick, but he doesn't jack it, he's still off the reservation.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes i understand, but it's much more nuanced than that. It is a real life best friendship, over many years, and neither would do something to break that bond. Hence why what has happened has been taken very slowly. The right way to do it. It is important that nothing spoils the friendship because that is the key part at the end of the day.

They are doing whatever it is right for themselves. Pushing could be the worst thing to do. So let's let them do things themselves.

I'm all for letting them move at their own pace but I have no doubt in my mind that no bond would be broken if Malia pushed the envelope one time.  I believe if she pushed it one time and Leora was like.....hang on wait a minute, you can't put your finger in it.  I believe Malia would stop and the next time they were out of the apartment they would discuss it as two close friends would and there would be no hard feelings.  On the other hand it could go something like this.....hang on wait a minute, you can put two fingers in it!

• Haha 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

It's too bad I'm not in consideration...wished I was ! 🙂

LOL...simple solution Nick, move to Prague and look for women that are out on the town until wee hours of the morning until you find Leora and give it a shot.  Like the old saying goes....nothing ventured, nothing gained or never up, never in....take your pick LOL