Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

With her patience, Malia has come a lot further than others expected here, why would she change that if she is happy with it

I'm not saying she has to change anything and do you know for a fact that's she is happy with it?  Not trying to step on any toes here, just trying to look at it a little different than some of the others.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's too bad I'm not in consideration...wished I was ! 🙂

And if she did choose you, you would be deliriously happy until the honeymoon was over.  You would forever be haunted by what she was doing when you fell in lust with her.  All you know about her is that she has a killer bod and whatever personality you have assigned her in your constructed fantasy.  For all any of us know, she could be the bitch from hell.

Believe me when I tell you that sex alone will not cement a relationship. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gomer said:

Only in your mind. 

If your buddy grabs your dick, but he doesn't jack it, he's still off the reservation.

No, it's certainly not only in my mind as I've been fortunate enough to have been privy to noticing any situation that has occured with them. Hate to disappoint you but, there never has been what would be considered to be any penetration. If you believe so, you have a quite vivid imagination. Furthermore...absolutely no guys ever grab me anywhere. Never have...and never will. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, gomer said:

If sticking her fingers into her best friend's twat didn't break anything, I don't see that sticking a tongue there will either.

That's show business for you.

The difference though Gomer, is that there really is genuine caring for one another and they are not just throwing down to put on a show like the Barca girls do.  It's genuine for sure and yes there is a tiny show factor that comes with the job but in their case it's different.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No, it's certainly not only in my mind as I've been fortunate enough to have been privy to noticing any situation that has occured with them. Hate to disappoint you but, there never has been what would be considered to be any penetration. Furthermore...absolutely no guys ever grab me anywhere. Never have...and never will. 

But if your best friend does grab your package, your relationship will forever be changed.  You'll either like it and help out or you will find a new best friend immediately.  This "just the tip and only for a minute" business is just nonsense.  It only applies in the back seat of a Chevy.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, gomer said:

And if she did choose you, you would be deliriously happy until the honeymoon was over.  You would forever be haunted by what she was doing when you fell in lust with her.  All you know about her is that she has a killer bod and whatever personality you have assigned her in your constructed fantasy.  For all any of us know, she could be the bitch from hell.

Believe me when I tell you that sex alone will not cement a relationship. 

Perhaps if you had noticed hf's second post on page nine of which I was responding to...he mentioned something about someone winning over her heart and soul...be it male or female, you may have realized the point I was attempting to make. Of course for anyone here...she is very likely only some fantasy. Perhaps you may sometimes jump to conclusions too soon.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps if you had noticed hf's second post on page nine of which I was responding to...he mentioned something about someone winning her heart and soul...be it male or female, you may have realized the point I was attempting to make. Of course for anyone here...she is very likely only some fantasy. 

Hey...don't throw me in that briar patch, I just got out of prison and I'm not in any hurry to go back!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, gomer said:

But if your best friend does grab your package, your relationship will forever be changed.  You'll either like it and help out or you will find a new best friend immediately.  This "just the tip and only for a minute" business is just nonsense.  It only applies in the back seat of a Chevy.

Yeah well like I said...that shit will never happen. Is it something that you have experienced ? If not...seems quite strange that you would continue mentioning it.

• Like 1