The attention wanes

Boy, have you noticed that nobody much gives a rat's ass what this couple does anymore? At least when the living room cam was open, you could see them occasionally. They sure got old and boring in a hurry. I won't give RLC anymore money until they get some English speaking people. This couple lives in the bedroom (except to eat) and their sex is so scripted. Can't say I've missed them. At least when they were fighting it was a little interesting on occasion.

Guest Squirrel

I have no idea what you're talking about...Who are Isabel & Marcelo?  ???

Are you talking about the couple that left RLC a while ago?  ??? Are they still there? I've clicked on their names once or twice lately, but I just figured that they had left and RLC forgot to update its home page listing. Maybe they should list that apartment as "Vacant & Empty" and market it as a sleep aid.  ;D ;D ;D

Guest Squirrel

The dog needs to settle the hell down (damn thing makes me nervous), and take lessons from Meerkat (Lora's Cat) on how to develop a personality, stage presence, and to deal with RLC properly.

Then the little dog might be worth watching.

Until then, I'd rather watch Nora & Kiko eat soup and screen old James Bond movies...

• 2 weeks later...

The dog needs to settle the hell down (damn thing makes me nervous), and take lessons from Meerkat (Lora's Cat) on how to develop a personality, stage presence, and to deal with RLC properly.

Then the little dog might be worth watching.

Until then, I'd rather watch Nora & Kiko eat soup and screen old James Bond movies...

All the dog does is piss and shit on the floor cause their owners don't believe in taking their animal out to do its business. Eat and sleep is about their most expectations most times.

a Spanish Ham, named for the curing process, not their location. By the color, I would guess a serrano. The rack is common for this, covering the cut with a cotton cloth. 

Not that popular outside of Europe since it can't be refrigerated (ruins the flavor) and usually ends up with a moldy skin.

is an arm or leg of pork( JAMON / PALETILLA) dried salt, is a way to preserve food without refrigeration also exists beef (CECINA) the marcelo in particular is of Salamanca, one of the best sites, there several types depending on the quality of pork and the drying process, the export is not very common for the health issue and the costs,

a ham can cost from 30/40 euros to 400/500 five jotas, the purpose is the preservation of meat in the time that there was no refrigeration, so all kinds of sausage, chorizo, morcilla , salchichon , etc etc etc manufactured all derivatives pig,

if you do not like the ham, do not love your mother

marcelo es de valencia!