Stifler (2020) Part #1

On 9/15/2020 at 4:00 PM, groomy said:

Let's count objectively:

1) they have more than 5 orgies with full exchange

2) they have more than 7k posts (more than all apt open in 2020)

3) all girls at the level of Val by beauty

4) 75% time they do nothing or routine 

5) they were terrible people in everyday life and quarreled with everyone with whom they lived.

№5 - not related to the project and subscribers. For others items, they are do more than in 25 apartments now. Therefore, for today they are top.

And why only 62? - 86 does more? The last I heard from Sheril $55/day. And she was not happy. Without an orgy or scandal, Em and Sid earned about same as Lisa - $20-25-30 day.

Sorry Groomy, I was a fan of Em and I remember only one orgy: Em, Sid, Sia and Bob.

Why you say: "More than 5 orgies with full exchange" ??

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, budda said:

Sorry Groomy, I was a fan of Em and I remember only one orgy: Em, Sid, Sia and Bob.

People tend to think everything was better in the past. I remember the same complaining about them as we get today in some places 😂

• Like 7

9 hours ago, budda said:

I can only remember Em being actively involved in one 4some and one 3some ( Em, Sid and Sia)

Добрый день дорогие и любимые зрители. Первое что хотелось бы сказать: почему нет сообщений с обсуждением хорошего секса, которого очень много было за это время ???

Если вы внимательно посмотрите мой секс, увидите что он не3-4 минуты!!!!

Дорогие зрители и пишущие тут люди, поймите одно. Чем больше вы пишите дерма, чем больше вы замечаете и пытаетесь унизить участника, тем меньше желания делать что-то интересное для вас . Попробуйте похвалить участника , написать приятные слова. Я понимаю что где то я не оправдываю ваших ожиданий, но в то же время я очень люблю Вас и стараюсь делать все что в моих силах . 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Darcie said:

Good afternoon, dear and beloved viewers. The first thing I would like to say: why are there no messages discussing good sex, which was a lot during this time ???

If you look closely at my sex, you will see that it is not 3-4 minutes !!!!

Dear viewers and people writing here, understand one thing. The more you write dermis, the more you notice and try to humiliate the participant, the less desire to do something interesting for you. Try to praise the participant, write nice words. I understand that somewhere I do not live up to your expectations, but at the same time I love you very much and try to do everything in my power. 

Wtf 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Darcie said:

Добрый день дорогие и любимые зрители. Первое что хотелось бы сказать: почему нет сообщений с обсуждением хорошего секса, которого очень много было за это время ???

Если вы внимательно посмотрите мой секс, увидите что он не3-4 минуты!!!!

Дорогие зрители и пишущие тут люди, поймите одно. Чем больше вы пишите дерма, чем больше вы замечаете и пытаетесь унизить участника, тем меньше желания делать что-то интересное для вас . Попробуйте похвалить участника , написать приятные слова. Я понимаю что где то я не оправдываю ваших ожиданий, но в то же время я очень люблю Вас и стараюсь делать все что в моих силах . 

are you Stifler ?

• Haha 1