Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

15 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Leora knows she has to be careful or else Malia will go all the way.

Apparently they care a great deal for one another. So if either may want the other in any particular manner at any given time, so be it. Certainly would be nothing wrong at all with it. Only two friends that love one another.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That would be good for her 🙂

She may never know if she chooses to never allow herself to experience such situations or experiences. It really wouldn't at all reflect on her negatively in any way, if she may think so. But of course it's her life and she makes her own choices and decisions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

She may never know unless she chooses to allow herself to experience such situations or experiences. It really wouldn't at all reflect on her negatively in any way. But of course it's her life and she makes her own choices and decisions.

It's her life, she's half way there, come on Leora answer Malia's prayers.  Take her hand, and show her you care, come on Leora answer Malia's prayers

Leora says, we've got to hold on to what we've got,  It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not

We've got each other and that's a lot for love,  We'll give it a shot

That a girl Leora!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's her life, she's half way there, come on Leora answer Malia's prayers.  Take her hand, and show her you care, come on Leora answer Malia's prayers

Leora says, we've got to hold on to what we've got,  It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not

We've got each other and that's a lot for love,  We'll give it a shot

That a girl Leora!!

That's some Great Lyrics from a Great Tune and a Great Way to put it HF. Cheers my friend. 🍻                                                                                                               Pssst...👂 I don't believe they actually hold hands. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently they care a great deal for one another. So if either may want the other in any particular manner at any given time, so be it. Certainly would be nothing wrong at all with it. Only two friends that love one another.

You don't get it. Leora is not going to change who she is to satisfy anybody. She is not gay or Bi. Suckit-up.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

You don't get it. Leora is not going to change who she is to satisfy anybody. She is not gay or Bi. Suckit-up.

I believe I certainly get what you are alluding to. I've never asserted that she was any way as far as that may go. Have only noticed some curiosities exhibited a few times...nothing more, nothing less. 

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I believe I certainly get what you are alluding to. I've never asserted that she was any way. Have only noticed some curiosities exhibited a few times...nothing more, nothing less. 

We agree. But Leora is in complete control, a very firm woman - she is acting for the camera.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Okay, here is the deal. You want to see Malia and Leora have sex. If that happens Malia will have to leave. Choose wisely.

What have you been smoking this morning to come up with such an assumption ? Must have been something potent.

• Like 1