Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All I got to say is this....you show me one woman that has never thought about being with another woman and I'll kiss your ass!!  If you say....I know one, to which I would reply, that girl is lying!!

I know 1,000 women who would not do it for $1000. That is simply a male fantasy.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

We agree. But Leora is in complete control, a very firm woman - she is acting for the camera.

I will refrain from disagreeing with that as I believe I have made similar assertions on multiple occasions. But that's all they were was assertions. Nobody knows what's in any woman's heart or minds including her's or theirs, other than themselves.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What have you been smoking this morning to come up with such an assumption ? Must have been something potent.

Mark my words. If that ever happens that apartment is done. Be careful of what you wish for. Enjoy them both and leave your directors chair out of it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Mark my words. If that ever happens that apartment is done. Be careful of what you wish for. Enjoy them both and leave your directors chair out of it.

Believe you me...I am in no way any director of such. Or if I am, I must have neglected to make sure I am being compensated for such. No, not hardly. Merely expressing my views and opinions here like all others. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I know 1,000 women who would not do it for $1000. That is simply a male fantasy.

No sir, you didn't read and understand my post and that is all that this post of yours amounts to.  I said....you show me one woman that has never thought about being with another woman, and I'll kiss your ass.  Let me say it again...You Show Me One Woman That Has Never Thought About Being With Another Woman And I'll Kiss Your Ass!!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Now lets talk about something more practical. I would pay good money to see Malia visit Masha for 2 weeks. They would screw like rabbits.

I would pay good money to keep Malia from visiting Masha at all!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would pay good money to keep Malia from visiting Masha at all!!

It would be truly horrible. Female guests are sent there for one specific reason, same as why they go to GOV. Malia is only on rlc in the first place as she was with her best friend. HER REAL LIFE BEST FRIEND.

For her to agree to a pre-arranged show in a notorious apartment would be as demeaning as possible to the girl.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

Leora love Malia 

into bed 

Nude relaxing massage

Joints  

Legs 

👸💝💞👸🌟

🐈😘

Now that is a prediction there! Don't tempt fate!

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

It would be truly horrible. Female guests are sent there for one specific reason. Malia is only on rlc in the first place as she was with her best friend. HER REAL LIFE BEST FRIEND.

For her to agree to a pre-arranged show in a notorious apartment would be as demeaning as possible to the girl.

You sir are 100% correct and anybody that would wish such a thing on Malia is just not right in the head IMO!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Now that is obviously your opinion. An opinion of which I completely disagree with and certainly know better. If anything of such by chance ever happens to occur, it would very likely give that residence and it's occupants a certain high boost in popularity as being the best residence of the project even more so than they perhaps may have ever been.

• Like 2