Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

12 minutes ago, gomer said:

If she's checking her phone while that is going on and puts the brakes on yet again, it's because she's not interested and not because of what is or isn't on her phone.

I assure you that what get's mentioned here has influenced one of thems decisions on plenty of occasions in the past as to what she may or may not have decided to do. I also assure you, she has access to this site on her phone and does quite frequently for nothing more than to check what is getting mentioned. Just like most of this past year I have been on this site most times on my phone as I am now. Not saying that she may not be interested in anything. But if not, who's to say that if certain circumstances occurred, that she may not become so. But with almost near certainty, not so if anything such as that gets noticed at the time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Leora

I absolutely forbid you to engage in any romantic petting or sensual reciprocation with Malia.  Do you hear me?  You are FORBIDDEN!

There ya go, Nick.  That should bring out the fiery rebel in her, eh wot?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, gomer said:

Leora

I absolutely forbid you to engage in any romantic petting or sensual reciprocation with Malia.  Do you hear me?  You are FORBIDDEN!

There ya go, Nick.  That should bring out the fiery rebel in her, eh wot?

Likely nothing will happen anyway other than what is happening now. Just spending some friendly time together having some friendly conversation and caressing while watching some shows. Besides, one of them still has a towel wrapped around her hair. 

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Likely nothing will happen anyway other than what is happening now. Just some friendly conversation and caressing. Besides, one of them still has a towel wrapped around her hair. 

Now is it because of what's on the phone or is it the towel on her head?  Or because she listens to her audience and obeys? 

If she disobeys, you're welcome.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, gomer said:

Now is it because of what's on the phone or is it the towel on her head?  Or because she listens to her audience and obeys? 

If she disobeys, you're welcome.

I believe that they do whatever they may want to whenever they may want to unless anything occurs that may cause either of them to change their minds beforehand about doing anything is what I believe.

26 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Likely nothing will happen anyway other than what is happening now. Just spending some friendly time together having some friendly conversation and caressing while watching some shows. Besides, one of them still has a towel wrapped around her hair. 

You're wasting your time.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe that they do whatever they may want to whenever they may want to unless anything occurs that may cause either of them to change their minds beforehand about doing anything is what I believe.

You're better off with a conversation with yourself. At least it would be productive.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Anything these two girls show us has been discussed and planned beforehand.  They have known and loved each other for a coon's age, so this fantasy about a tremulous, budding love affair is just that....a fantasy.  Any romantic melding of hearts would have taken place years ago if there ever was a chance of that happening.

First rule of show business is to always leave the audience wanting more.  They have that part down pat.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Jeez, she has gotten really rediculous with that phone quite a bit lately. Be nice if that was taken into consideration whenever she is there and not away for extended periods as occurs often lately anymore as well. But, it is after all...her life.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mike r said:

it"s part of her life now.......!

It's always been a part of her life. It's just exploded now. Hasn't laid it down for five minutes since they went to that room after the bath and haven't laid it down at all in over a half hour.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

As most of the older members know. Everything your watching is pre recorded on a sound stage at Area 51.

The girls got there scripts from the director weeks ago and they have been rehearsing every move that they have made over and over the last couple weeks. If anyone thinks this is happening live you're fools. @Foamy T. Squirrel has figured this all out years ago and even been allowed to attend a taping of a show.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1