Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

As most of the older members know. Everything your watching is pre recorded on a sound stage at Area 51.

The girls got there scripts from the director weeks ago and they have been rehearsing every move that they have made over and over the last couple weeks. If anyone thinks this is happening live you're fools. Foamy has figured this all out years ago and even been allowed to attend a taping of a show.

Lol. Including staying on a phone constantly. I hear you.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

As most of the older members know. Everything your watching is pre recorded on a sound stage at Area 51.

The girls got there scripts from the director weeks ago and they have been rehearsing every move that they have made over and over the last couple weeks. If anyone thinks this is happening live you're fools. @Foamy T. Squirrel has figured this all out years ago and even been allowed to attend a taping of a show.

I've seen the outtakes. The amount of times they walk straight into the ironing board when it should be an easy opening of the front door. Must have been 10, 11 takes.

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The girls got there scripts from the director weeks ago and they have been rehearsing every move that they have made over and over the last couple weeks. If anyone thinks this is happening live you're fools. Foamy has figured this all out years ago and even been allowed to attend a taping of a show.

Eat your Froot Loops and leave the sleuthing to the pros.  Everyone knows the shows are taped in Roswell, New Mexico. 

• Haha 2

Well, obviously tonight her friend got tired of laying there being ignored while she has the phone glued to her fingers, so she got up, went and changed, and went to bed. I can't say that I blame her. That does seem quite selfish on her friends part imo.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I've seen the outtakes. The amount of times they walk straight into the ironing board when it should be an easy opening of the front door. Must have been 10, 11 takes.

tu parles d'un crisse de cave!!

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well, obviously tonight her friend got tired of laying there being ignored while she has the phone glued to her fingers, so she got up, went and changed, and went to bed. I can't say that I blame her. That does seem quite selfish on her friends part imo.

🤔 You think maybe the fact that it's 3am there has anything to do with going to bed? Surely not.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

🤔 You think maybe the fact that it's 3am there has anything to do with going to bed? Surely not.

It's about the same time they wrap up most of their performances. 

• Like 1