Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

I would like someone to explain this logic to me saying that Masha's helper is to be paid by RLC to take care of Masha? I ask that because I wonder why she has just taken over all her things to leave the apartment when Masha is still difficult to move on crutches
And especially from what I have seen during her many visits to the apartment, it is Masha who pays this girl to do the cleaning or occupy the apartment when she is away, it is also Masha who asked her to stay because she was afraid when she fell on the floor in her room, and it was also Masha who just told her that she no longer needed her to be present all the time in the apartment
So yes indirectly she is paid by RLC but only through Masha :angel:

you sound a little bitter Moos!  you know, there are thousands of girls who have tits that you can see for free all over the internet LOL 😬

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you sound a little bitter Moos!  you know, there are thousands of girls who have tits that you can see for free all over the internet LOL 😬

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China??? 😏Your response to Moos made no sense to me 😏

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bitter? me not at all, I appreciated every moment of her presence as Masha's helper and I will still appreciate her presence when she comes to do the cleaning
Despite her shyness because of the cameras and the fact that she is hidden 95% of the time to change clothes or to wash her body 
The 5% that allowed us to see little sexy moments and this topless girl for 1 second is well worth the time spent looking at her 😍

She gives new meaning to the word "voyeurism" 😉

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China??? 😏Your response to Moos made no sense to me 😏

that's exactly what i said to myself when i read his post :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

So what does that have to do with the price of tea in China??? 😏That just made no sense to me 😏

He was poking fun at me yesterday or the day before saying that we...as in the subscribers got to see the maids boobs.  You know...rubbing it in to me because I don't have a subscription.  I told him that i can see all the boobs i want for free on the internet.  The way that post read to me was of him showing some bitterness because now she is apparently gone and just when she started showing some signs of generosity towards the viewers.  I hope you understand now because I don't think I can make it any clearer lol.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Bitter? me not at all, I appreciated every moment of her presence as Masha's helper and I will still appreciate her presence when she comes to do the cleaning
Despite her shyness because of the cameras and the fact that she is hidden 95% of the time to change clothes or to wash her body 
The 5% that allowed us to see little sexy moments and this topless girl for 1 second is well worth the time spent looking at her 😍

She gives new meaning to the word "voyeurism" 😉

This is something we can both agree on!!  I don't know why but it just sounded a little bitter to me....sorry, I take that back!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He was poking fun at me yesterday or the day before saying that we...as in the subscribers got to see the maids boobs.  You know...rubbing it in to me because I don't have a subscription.  I told him that i can see all the boobs i want for free on the internet.  The way that post read to me was of him showing some bitterness because now she is apparently gone and just when she started showing some signs of generosity towards the viewers.  I hope you understand now because I don't think I can make it any clearer lol.

yeah but the goal when you want to play as you try to do it is at least to avoid being off topic :biggrin:

To come back to the subject, like you, I can see the same naked girls on the internet and I can also see the naked breasts of this magnificent Masha's helper 😉

• Like 3