Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

She needed a night off   from the cameras,  you know,   to go have sex   or masturbate,  or take an actual real shower.  lord knows  she had all that pent up frustration  from weeks  of  not doing ANYTHING.

20 minutes ago, TMR1 said:

She needed a night off   from the cameras,  you know,   to go have sex   or masturbate,  or take an actual real shower.  lord knows  she had all that pent up frustration  from weeks  of  not doing ANYTHING.

She didn't need to do anything...she's not a tenant and isn't getting paid to be one...😏

• Like 2

My source told me that Masha had a meeting over a cup of coffee and a cake in Piazza Navona today with her lovely little helper...
She told her to forget about washing dishes, wiping benches down and cleaning fridges out...there was mucho Euro to be made in other ways...and she's back tonight and staying, even though she left...Just saying :biggrin:

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My source told me that Masha had a meeting over a cup of coffee and a cake in Piazza Navona today with her lovely little helper...
She told her to forget about washing dishes, wiping benches down and cleaning fridges out...there was mucho Euro to be made in other ways...and she's back tonight and staying, even though she left...Just saying :biggrin:

and looking damn good in those bra and panties right about now if I don't mind saying 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't care what she does do or doesn't do, she has been fun to watch, and in the true spirt voyeurism. I love the little peep shows along with the anticipation. As long as she remains in this apartment she better not swat the flies on the wall, or she might just kill my ass. 😈😉

• Like 5

so is she playing it like piper when she would take a bath in the dark and never showed anything for along time then ended up doing everything on the free cam and I mean everything so there is hope for the helper as she is slowly showing more and more

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so is she playing it like piper when she would take a bath in the dark and never showed anything for along time then ended up doing everything on the free cam and I mean everything so there is hope for the helper as she is slowly showing more and more

Praying The Office GIF

• Like 1