Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I actually caught a glimpse of her pussy in the bathroom today.😄

I was  away all day but came to her apt. with leg stretched on top of couch and in her panties it was all ass and pussy shot (yes in the dark, yes far away but a nice pantie covered bulge of kitty kat ...corvette you fucking voyeur king... you have to be as bad as me waiting for that one shot....  so glad she is back...she seems to be getting more desensitized to cameras and loosing up to show more .... keep watching 

• Like 1

If, the RLC managers still had a functioning neuron in their brain, would they see that this unknown girl, many times is the top cam, lying on the sofa, doing nothing, could these idiots have doubts about what subscribers want to see?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If, the RLC managers still had a functioning neuron in their brain, would they see that this unknown girl, many times is the top cam, lying on the sofa, doing nothing, could these idiots have doubts about what subscribers want to see?

they dont care. unless the subscribers keep falling like they are

13 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

i just popped in to see if there were any comments about the guy in apt. with Masha???? 

this is not the first time he has come, he is a photographer and he has come several times to take photos with Masha as a model
I don't think their relationship goes further than a working relationship

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

Last post 20 hours ago,

Just goes to show no one is watching when the apartment is void of anything interesting.  Our helper is MIA 

not correct,
I look 😯