Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

1 hour ago, happyone said:

If our sexy helper has left the apartment only to be seen when she comes back to clean---that is when I will again be watching this apartment

and nothing until then.  She was the only thing that interested me in this apartment. 

yep....Nelly needs to go!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yep....Nelly needs to go!!

Maybe so, but she just showed up again and is in B4 with Bodgan.(and they took over running the places from Nora)  😏

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

the day after she showed us her tits go figure

Showed her tits ???? !!!!!!!   oh please !!!1 someone post those TITIES !!!  I would be happy with one tit, even a slightly blurred tit.....  I have enjoyed the hope and anticipation her whole visit for any nudity and even enjoyed her bras, her tight ass and her constant primping..... just a cutie with a rockin body.....     

Il y a 3 heures, EMMETT111 a dit :

the day after she showed us her tits go figure

if she does not come back, that was probably her pay day from RLC.

Let's just get real and stop expecting girls to go naked on camera, be it intentional or not, for free or because she was dumb.

Girls do know if and when they are exposing themselves. I watched a few Replays of her in the bathroom, she was very much certain of when and how to show those 'accidental nudity'.

As long as the cameras are seen by these tenants, there are no real accidental nudity or real voyeurism.

Stop lying to yourselves, fellas.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1