Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I just hope masha get recovered fast,want to see good guests,and mainly special guests.Cleaning lady then can leave to her house and only come to visit and clean.

You must be in the minority here Ze...Most would prefer her to hang around for a bit longer...Imo she's the most intriguing girl on here right now...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

So yes indirectly she is paid by RLC but only through Masha

exactly!
Masha is responsible for the organization of the helper and the work plans / tasks. She also hands over the money.
The costs incurred are settled with RLC. I think she has an RLC cost account, and after consultation, the costs (as well as health costs) can be offset.
(that would be normal business practice)

21 hours ago, corvette84 said:

You know that blanket won't cover her tits all night. She moves around a lot when sleeping.😊

her right breast was visible from 7.50 am - 8.00 am this morning  partially also when she woke up at 3.am to noise in the street..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

exactly!
Masha is responsible for the organization of the helper and the work plans / tasks. She also hands over the money.
The costs incurred are settled with RLC. I think she has an RLC cost account, and after consultation, the costs (as well as health costs) can be offset.
(that would be normal business practice)

Among other words, Masha receives money because she lives in an apartment with camera and she decided to take a cleaning lady that she pays herself
Basically, it's like you or me if we decide not to want to do the housework anymore and hire someone to do it
Indirectly this person would be paid by our bosses :biggrin:

If our sexy helper has left the apartment only to be seen when she comes back to clean---that is when I will again be watching this apartment

and nothing until then.  She was the only thing that interested me in this apartment. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

If our sexy helper has left the apartment only to be seen when she comes back to clean---that is when I will again be watching this apartment

and nothing until then.  She was the only thing that interested me in this apartment. 

Pretty much in RLC for me...at the moment

• Like 4

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Among other words, Masha receives money because she lives in an apartment with camera and she decided to take a cleaning lady that she pays herself
Basically, it's like you or me if we decide not to want to do the housework anymore and hire someone to do it

That would be my wife (I am self employed ) 😏

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

agreement
with the payment of the cleaning lady and the masseuse (although the apartments in Spain are also cleaned externally and the payment is made by RLC; Masha knows that, of course; if she negotiated well with RLC, her budget was increased).
different opinion
the cost of the helper's presence 🤷‍♂️