Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Harley...you are stating your opinion rather than fact.  I personally would not look twice at Leora, however, my opinion does not change the fact that she is attractive.  Everyone has their favs 

Of course it's my opinion why else would I have said it?  If the girl that person was talking about is at Masha's is the girl I'm thinking she is, she is not attractive to me at all....and once again, this is my opinion!

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's funny, even with all the Barca girls with maybe the exception of Bonnie, there isn't any of them that are even close to being as pretty as Leora!!

Personal tastes i gess,dont find her atractive.Found many girls a lot pretier,like masha,this guest girl,kitty,Diane also very pretty face,Jasmine,Martina and maybe even piper.

52 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personal tastes i gess,dont find her atractive.Found many girls a lot pretier,like masha,this guest girl,kitty,Diane also very pretty face,Jasmine,Martina and maybe even piper.

Definitely personal tastes Ze, I agree with you on Jasmin and Martina as being pretty but I wasn't talking about them, I was only referring to the Barca girls which the only one out of them that I find the least bit attractive is Bonnie.  Kim is not pretty at all especially with all the drugs, the possible home wrecking, the flabby ass, and the bags under her eyes as big around as a cigarette.  I can tell you how I feel about all the rest of the girls in Barcaville if you really want to hear it!!