Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It makes you a person that is finally admitting that RLC is as stale as a 6 month opened bag of potato chips!!

I would have rather said that it makes me a person who finds this girl super beautiful and who wants to have her as often as possible at Masha's despite that she is only a guest who comes only to help Masha :wink:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I would have rather said that it makes me a person who finds this girl super beautiful and who wants to have her as often as possible at Masha's despite that she is only a guest who comes only to help Masha :wink:

she could be as ugly as a stump and you and everyone else would find her beautiful because she is something fresh and new to RLC......quit kidding yourself Moos!

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Personnellement je trouve l'aide de Masha très jolie mais quand je vois la masseuse je zappe sur un autre appart 🤣

Personally I find Masha’s help very pretty but when I see the masseuse I switch to another apartment 🤣

I've never seen the masseuse, what's wrong with her?

Il y a 2 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

It makes you a person that is finally admitting that RLC is as stale as a 6 month opened bag of potato chips!!

RLC has been rather stale for the past 3 months. There were moments of excitement but these moments were short, like real short.

24 minutes ago, rado07 said:

was apparently just a quick test or attempt from RLC,
now again "unsupported video format"  😕

Yes i see that 

the problem is that since yesterday, it does not work properly with chrome on pc, they will have to make fixes to resolve this