Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

All is not lost after all with Babi showing up to house/cat sit for Masha. Wonder why her cleaner pal didn’t do her house sit this time, still hope she stays when Masha returns; could be some fun to be had with the two of them 🤔

All IS LOST with Babi showing up!!!

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Pardon my fantasy......but how fucking hot would it be if Babi could seduce our cleaning girl (Nastyna) and get some hot sex going ....Babi seduced our Ulyana which I thought impossible....so more impossible ...yes !!!

I watch Babi and Ulyana every once in awhile, it was one of the better things to happen here. 

10 hours ago, wooders78 said:

u dont like babi and prefer masha had someone else or do u like masha on her own

i kinda like Masha,but mostly only watch and find interesting when she recieve the "special couples" and they stay some days, specialy when are new guests.Dont like or dislike Babi,i know she was in GOV house merely because her name was in list.Just dont want another house transformed in girls shows,for that there is all the barca houses and dolls house.From what i read this girl is friend of Masha so hopefuly just some days visits.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

then prove it....send me one picture that clearly shows she was a guest there

Sorry I won't share any photos with you or in the public forum because I want to keep my RLC subscription which is more important than wanting to prove my words
You'll have to take my words for it

For those who want to look in their own archives as I was able to do, Babi and Piper were present together on December 17, 2016 and we could see Babi in underwear on June 06, 2017, she even came to see Masha on the 01 November 2017

By the way, I believe that Masha even made one or more tattoos on Babi's body

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Sorry I won't share any photos with you or in the public forum because I want to keep my RLC subscription which is more important than wanting to prove my words
You'll have to take my words for it

For those who want to look in their own archives as I was able to do, Babi and Piper were present together on December 17, 2016 and we could see Babi in underwear on June 06, 2017, she even came to see Masha on the 01 November 2017

By the way, I believe that Masha even made one or more tattoos on Babi's body

whatever Moos...i knew you wouldn't prove it!!  by the way...no matter how much i don't really care for you, especially as a Mod, I would never jeopardize your subscription status with RLC.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

whatever Moos...i knew you wouldn't prove it!!  by the way...no matter how much i don't really care for you, especially as a Mod, I would never jeopardize your subscription status with RLC.

Sorry but I wouldn't take the risk with you
now i have given dates and as i know you have people who can surely give you this, i let you see it with them

I'm not a liar so like I said you just have to take my word for it