Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

20 hours ago, sigfried said:

so smith is fingering kitty in the bedroom but it doesn't stop her from checking her phone?

I think Kitty is sexy and nice to look at but it doesn't seem like she real enjoys sex much. While Smith is in her she seems distant and uninterested. He really does nothing to try and make her interested. It's wham bam and off to sleep and Kitty is left unsatisfied. I guess that may be because she just doesn't like sex at all and he knows it, so why try or because he is such an ineffectual lover who doesn't really care, I don't know. It is a shame really, I think she could do better with a big life change.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, me0369 said:

I think Kitty is sexy and nice to look at but it doesn't seem like she real enjoys sex much. While Smith is in her she seems distant and uninterested. He really does nothing to try and make her interested. It's wham bam and off to sleep and Kitty is left unsatisfied. I guess that may be because she just doesn't like sex at all and he knows it, so why try or because he is such an ineffectual lover who doesn't really care, I don't know. It is a shame really, I think she could do better with a big life change.

Watching them for years and would say its both fault,maybe things would be diferent with him with another woman and her with another dude.No doubt both could try a lot more.But they seem to enjoy their "games" of getting hungry one with another then slowly make peaces and stuff.

• Like 2

they are both deeply uneducated regarding sex life

she seems not to be aware what her body can make her feel and it is obvious even when she is masturbating. he doesnt seem to know much and not caring to explore

of course rlc is business first, but they ve done things even when drunk... and we would have seen something emotional.. but nothing

nothing... empty

• Like 3