B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

sai cosa è incoerente, queste sono le persone che si lamentano costantemente di un prodotto ma continuano a pagare ogni mese nonostante tutto  😉

giusto, ma è incoerente anche negare l'evidenza😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

always with a ready excuse, you never deny yourself. now you can also see RLC from your smartphone, don't tell me you're not one of those who wanted this

Why do you always try to pick a fucking fight, Mauri?...You passed on some really info, which I thanked you for that, and Moos posted that it was good news for us all. I think many here, like myself, wondered how we were to proceed at the end of the year when they pull the plug on Flash...But you decixded to take a different approach. I can't see this as a reason to shoot Moos down, unless it's personal...Just saying  :huh:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Perché provi sempre a scegliere un fottuto combattimento, Mauri? ... Hai trasmesso alcune informazioni davvero, che ti ho ringraziato per questo, e Moos ha pubblicato che era una buona notizia per tutti noi. Penso che molti qui, come me, si siano chiesti come procedere alla fine dell'anno quando staccano la spina da Flash ... Ma hai deciso di adottare un approccio diverso. Non riesco a vederlo come un motivo per abbattere Moos, a meno che non sia personale ... Sto solo dicendo  : Huh:

il mio non è un combattimento, forse lo hai interpretato male. 

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

In any case, they no longer use flash with chrome

For Chrome and Firefox, when you are not a premium member, free cams are without Flash Player (and it is very quick to load) but when you are premium, you are obliged to use Flash Player (and the loading is much more long and bug sometimes)
Chrome will no longer support Flash Player in 2021