Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

Are these people genuine couples? The reason I ask - This young lady is adorable, she is beautiful but you wouldn't even notice the guy she is with if you passed him in the street, he is an overweight nondescript and if they are a genuine couple he must have something that he only exhibits to her and manages to keep a secret from all observers.

These friends of M/L are quite interesting.  Earlier they screwed in the bedroom and just now in the living room and finished up with a load on her face like a professional, while M/L were taking a bath.  The dude looks like a terrorist with that beard, but the girl is a cute little thing, just like pixie Masha.  I wonder how close they are, because I'd love to see Masha and the girl together.  We all know how much Masha loves pussy, and has probably been missing it since Karina left.  And guest girl seems to have a lovely vag (and a great ass).  Sleeping on the air mattress tonight.  Hopefully these two will get an apartment.  I wonder what N/K think?  

likeaprofessional.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

These friends of M/L are quite interesting.  Earlier they screwed in the bedroom and just now in the living room and finished up with a load on her face like a professional, while M/L were taking a bath.  The dude looks like a terrorist with that beard, but the girl is a cute little thing, just like pixie Masha.  I wonder how close they are, because I'd love to see Masha and the girl together.  We all know how much Masha loves pussy, and has probably been missing it since Karina left.  And guest girl seems to have a lovely vag (and a great ass).  Sleeping on the air mattress tonight.  Hopefully these two will get an apartment.  I wonder what N/K think?  

likeaprofessional.JPG

the new couple is way more interesting than Masha and Lex, earlier Lex prupose Masha for group sex, and Masha threaten to beat him, the guest guy started a conversation for group sex but was just general conversation.definetely they dont know each other good, maybe even they meet first time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, usa2020 said:

are they actually friends? or is this some kind of test run to see if they want there own place?

Very good question.  If you are fucking in someone else's bed while the owners are in the living room, and then later fuck on the couch and spray your load in the kitchen while the owners are in the bathroom, I'd call that close friends.  HOWEVER, earlier they were all playing "EroQuest" in the kitchen for hours, and many times Masha was acting shy and coy, while the guest girl had no problems getting naked.  Sooooo.... it's confusing what the actual deal is.  

While poor Pixie 2 is trying to get some sleep on the poorly inflated air mattress...  

game1.thumb.JPG.0486a665f850dc52fec3941ad7d95248.JPG

...Lex and his bearded BFF are gaming

game2.thumb.JPG.d6735abe36e66a11b36d200e3bfeaca8.JPG

Although I have to admit, this gaming rig is pretty impressive.  Almost looks like AlienWare, except it's Apple.  Too bad.  

game3.thumb.JPG.d2d13bb2f993c39a06e40505e7120d72.JPG

And pixie Masha snoozes... 

game4.JPG.80687f73cad1adac00e482aff8557ec7.JPG

• Like 1