Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Not sure if they just cleaning house,or cleaning and arrange house to gathering in weekend or cleaning and preparing things to go vactions.Hope is second thing or even first thing.

They haven't been on vacation from the apt since they joined they most likely have guests arranged to stay when they are gone the ones that fucked on Monday or the ones that done handjobs action on the couch. 

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure if they just cleaning house,or cleaning and arrange house to gathering in weekend or cleaning and preparing things to go vactions.Hope is second thing or even first thing.

I heard that Barcelona is under voluntary lockdown (whatever that means) so I'd be pretty surprised if they went anywhere.

56 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They haven't been on vacation from the apt since they joined they most likely have guests arranged to stay when they are gone the ones that fucked on Monday or the ones that done handjobs action on the couch. 

Man realy hope you are right my friend.I dont remember them leaving(even just weekends)and someone staying in their place in house but that would be so good.Its a big cleaning so its possible indeed guests will arrive and stay.Have a genuine feeling C&Y are going vc.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I heard that Barcelona is under voluntary lockdown (whatever that means) so I'd be pretty surprised if they went anywhere.

Good point,maybe they will go to parents house,friends houses,not to an big travel.Yanai problably want to pass some days with his daughter.

• Like 2

On 7/15/2020 at 3:53 PM, moos54 said:

Did you know the RLC apartments in Russia? I ask you because this apartment looks like what we had on RLC before the apartments in Russia disappeared

In fact I ask you this because the different guests who come to this apartment do not come to do the show in front of cameras but to spend time with friends who have cameras in their apartment, I think that the nuance must be taken into account

Some will not show anything, and others will not be afraid of the cameras

I can tell you with certainty that everyone we have seen in this apartment is part of the couple's circle of friends

Yes I did know the apartment in Russia and I am aware of guest situation but as someone who has followed this couple since the beginning and watched a lot of their previous parties and gatherings before covid and I can tell you they looked nothing like this. Like I said MOST of the previous guests to this apartment were gay men, occasionally there would be a couple or a girl but they all used the hidden bathroom with no cams. It is only during and after lockdown that all of these friends are appearing out of nowhere all of a sudden. Not just appearing but also participating in the sexy shenanigans (which is definitely a very new development by ALL parties).

As for your certainty on everyone being part of their "real" circle of friends, I wouldn't bet money on that. You're wrong. I know for a fact (with the help of Ze's translation) that one of the girls that showed up about a month or so ago and slept in the bed with Carla while Yanai slept on the couch was a new friend. I remember we found it odd that she didn't sleep in the guest room and slept with Carla instead even though they barely know each other according to their conversations. 

On 7/15/2020 at 3:54 PM, moos54 said:

During this party, there was delivery of pizza and booze bottles, would by any chance this money give as you could see it would not be related to that instead?

I think there was a miss translation, I didn't say anything about seeing cash being handed over on cam.

3 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I think there was a miss translation, I didn't say anything about seeing cash being handed over on cam.

There is no translation problem because my message was intended for someone other than you

4 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Yes I did know the apartment in Russia and I am aware of guest situation but as someone who has followed this couple since the beginning and watched a lot of their previous parties and gatherings before covid and I can tell you they looked nothing like this. Like I said MOST of the previous guests to this apartment were gay men, occasionally there would be a couple or a girl but they all used the hidden bathroom with no cams. It is only during and after lockdown that all of these friends are appearing out of nowhere all of a sudden. Not just appearing but also participating in the sexy shenanigans (which is definitely a very new development by ALL parties).

As for your certainty on everyone being part of their "real" circle of friends, I wouldn't bet money on that. You're wrong. I know for a fact (with the help of Ze's translation) that one of the girls that showed up about a month or so ago and slept in the bed with Carla while Yanai slept on the couch was a new friend. I remember we found it odd that she didn't sleep in the guest room and slept with Carla instead even though they barely know each other according to their conversations. 

They don't only have gay friends, for example the girl we saw on the sofa and this week in the guestroom has been coming to the apartment from time to time for at least six months but she seems to be recently partnered with the guy we saw this famous weekend because he was not present the first time she came

Another guest of this party was already present during another party in October 2019, moreover we could have the opportunity to see her topless ;-), so long before this lockdown

In my archives I have a lot of girl guests who took at least showers in this apartment in 2019, always before this lockdown

I sincerely think that you make a false impression of what is really going on in this apartment because from the beginning, we have parties with various people, some of whom come back from time to time and often most of the girls have not had afraid to show us something

Even if I don't understand everything they can say to each other, I have other possibilities of information (maybe better) than what Ze can translate or understand, and it's not because they met recently with some, they are not part of their circle of friends now

If you pay attention to the people who come, you should realize that most have the same passion, dance, it is not a coincidence and this is how you allow you to meet new people

52 minutes ago, moos54 said:

There is no translation problem because my message was intended for someone other than you

They don't only have gay friends, for example the girl we saw on the sofa and this week in the guestroom has been coming to the apartment from time to time for at least six months but she seems to be recently partnered with the guy we saw this famous weekend because he was not present the first time she came

Another guest of this party was already present during another party in October 2019, moreover we could have the opportunity to see her topless ;-), so long before this lockdown

In my archives I have a lot of girl guests who took at least showers in this apartment in 2019, always before this lockdown

I sincerely think that you make a false impression of what is really going on in this apartment because from the beginning, we have parties with various people, some of whom come back from time to time and often most of the girls have not had afraid to show us something

Even if I don't understand everything they can say to each other, I have other possibilities of information (maybe better) than what Ze can translate or understand, and it's not because they met recently with some, they are not part of their circle of friends now

If you pay attention to the people who come, you should realize that most have the same passion, dance, it is not a coincidence and this is how you allow you to meet new people

About the passion for dance you are correct thats something most of guests and couple have in common.About possibilites of info is hard to beat the amount of info and all sort of big and small details that viewers that speack and read spanish can get...of course many things sayed should stay private and personal.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Indeed that girl were not a older friend,they recently knew ones anothers.Same regard the last couple(the cute petit blonde with great rack and boyfreind)they were very new "friends".What they seem to have in common is the dance enjoyment,my gess is some of this new couples they met during dance lessons or parties.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Well then maybe quote and reply to the right person because you definitely replied to me.

Also again maybe it got lost in translation but you’ve completely misunderstood my point of view and are now going hard to prove that everything is real, my comment was in jest and just an observation based on what I have seen with my own eyes. If you go back months in this forum you will see that I am one of the main commenters for this apartment. I know these two and this apartment better than I do any other place in RLC. So please don’t start schooling me on these two. I never said only their gay friends came, I said mostly. Of course there has been a girl here and there (Dark curly haired girl used to come somewhat frequently) but the most they did was change their shirt or take a shower or two. Other than that I am certain you don’t have anything else in your archive. Certainly nothing close to what we have seen since lockdown started, unless you count your imagination as well. Why do you think their CC page started getting a lot of attention all of a sudden? Just coincidence? 😆 

You didn’t even know they have a pet in the kitchen and argued with me about that a few months ago when I was asking about it. Telling me that I must be confusing them with M&A and insisting that they don’t have a pet when I know damn well they do because that is how much I follow these two on a regular basis. Heck you probably still believe they don’t have a pet because you know everything right?

As for the girl they didn’t know that slept I Carla’s bed with her, I knew they didn’t know her properly just from the way they were interacting, Ze just confirmed it.

Trust me I know these two a lot better than you even with your inside information. 

57 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Well then maybe quote and reply to the right person because you definitely replied to me.

Also again maybe it got lost in translation but you’ve completely misunderstood my point of view and are now going hard to prove that everything is real, my comment was in jest and just an observation based on what I have seen with my own eyes. If you go back months in this forum you will see that I am one of the main commenters for this apartment. I know these two and this apartment better than I do any other place in RLC. So please don’t start schooling me on these two. I never said only their gay friends came, I said mostly. Of course there has been a girl here and there (Dark curly haired girl used to come somewhat frequently) but the most they did was change their shirt or take a shower or two. Other than that I am certain you don’t have anything else in your archive. Certainly nothing close to what we have seen since lockdown started, unless you count your imagination as well. Why do you think their CC page started getting a lot of attention all of a sudden? Just coincidence? 😆 

You didn’t even know they have a pet in the kitchen and argued with me about that a few months ago when I was asking about it. Telling me that I must be confusing them with M&A and insisting that they don’t have a pet when I know damn well they do because that is how much I follow these two on a regular basis. Heck you probably still believe they don’t have a pet because you know everything right?

As for the girl they didn’t know that slept I Carla’s bed with her, I knew they didn’t know her properly just from the way they were interacting, Ze just confirmed it.

Trust me I know these two a lot better than you even with your inside information. 

Ah yes indeed, small error on my part, I thought I had answered Darkman for the second message
I just wanted to prove to you that naked girls in this apartment, we had them long before this lockdown

For sex with the guest couples, I would like to remind you that the two couples started by covering the cameras, which does not really work with couples who came specially to fuck in front of the cameras to attract the views.

I also want to remind that everywhere on RLC, as soon as there are guests in the apartment, it attracts a little more comments, and as Carla and Yanai quite often party at their homes, it is normal that the comments are increasing, moreover this was always the case when they were doing parties before the lockdown, especially when you have three friends who pass by the shower  as we had at the end of last year

It should not be forgotten that Spain has just experienced, like most countries, a very bad first wave of contamination, and that it is normal, for socially active people like them, to want to reconnect with their friends, as what they did before this lockdown

For the so-called animal, no I am not convinced, because from one I do not see the couple taking care of it and from two I find it strange that no guests pay attention to it whereas generally animals attract people, therefore as I have not seen real evidence of its existence, I remain skeptical
I may be wrong and you may be right, but for the moment, I remain on my position

It's the same for the girl who came recently, it is not because they have known her that recently, that she has not become a friend of the couple, and then she did not show anything to the cameras apart from a pretty neckline during the white and blue evening

For the rest, I don't want to fight to show who is bigger and who knows this couple better or not