Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone can maybe help me?Was looking in my personal archive that day several Carla guests took shower(think at least two girls took)but i dont remember the day,was a lot of time ago,any gess of the date?Think this guest was one of those that took shower but not sure.

no she never took a shower or was naked in the apartment, the only time she showed something was during the last parties, during the first she changed her tshirt from white to blue while showing us her bra and at the party this weekend, we know what they did on the couch :biggrin:

Besides, during the party you are talking about, there were three guests who took their shower :-)

29 december 2019 for the date 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

no she never took a shower or was naked in the apartment, the only time she showed something was during the last parties, during the first she changed her tshirt from white to blue while showing us her bra and at the party this weekend, we know what they did on the couch :biggrin:

Besides, during the party you are talking about, there were three guests who took their shower 🙂

29 december 2019 for the date 

Nice thanks for the date.There was an tall brunet regular guest that was topless in house several times,kinda big and fake boobs,small aureolas,dont remember what girl guest it was..just found the moment of 29 december..have a long dark hair brunet with a tat with words in her back,she mostly taking shower back to cams but nice big natural tits,dont remember to see her a lot.Sadly is all i have.

12 minutes ago, Fact Che said:

her boobs slipped out a number of times. I guess they are turned on but too shy to fuck.

Dont think they are shy at all,remember in weekend they played in living room..she was fingered and he revieved a hanjob from her.They seem pretty open.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dont think they are shy at all,remember in weekend they played in living room..she was fingered and he revieved a hanjob from her.They seem pretty open.

they were under the influence of alcohol which is not the case today, but I think more that it is a bad timing because I think that she wears a pad, at least it is the impression that she gives when she changes into shorts instead of pants before joining the bed to sleep