Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

obviously they won't be gone that long and that's why RLC hasn't bothered posting anything about it.  several people or at least one person said there was a bunch of groceries delivered to their apartment and if that's true, what would be the point in ordering a bunch of groceries right before you go on vacation?

"Obviously they wont be gone that long",dont know..we didnt recieved any info.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe rlc doesnt bother anymore putying the travel signal,info to clients.If we see the residents packing and leaving then no reason for an professional company not see it also.Knowing C&Y no doubths they informed site,think they gona stay at least till weekend in vacations.

there are many possibilities
- the couple is absent for a short period
- The couple has not yet communicated about their vacation period
- RLC doesn't care
- The RLC technician who manages this kind of information is also on vacation

I would go for the first or the second hypothesis

Just now, moos54 said:

there are many possibilities
- the couple is absent for a short period
- The couple has not yet communicated about their vacation period
- RLC doesn't care
- The RLC technician who manages this kind of information is also on vacation

I would go for the first or the second hypothesis

I will go for the third option.But dont put first option apart.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its rlc..people believe in what thy want to believe..some think they do stuff,bring guests and create situation shows to get more clients and others think the stuff that haooens in cams,the guests,shows is all natural.Depend of personal interpretation.In my view many of the gatherings in THIS house are totaly normal,the talks and moments the have seems totaly usual stuff,now some of the guests situations..dont look as spontaneous.Site have to make money..so manybtjings are arranged..best exemple of that..Leora&Malia fantasy house thing.

RLC is just a site who allow to upload apartments with cameras inside to see people
Generally these are the people who are masters of what we will see

we must stop believing that RLC governs everything with a steel hand
Most of the people we saw on RLC when they replaced the participants who went on vacation are relatives of them 

If they gona be four or more days in vacations then no doubts theh should be putt the info for clients.If its just a couple a days then is aceptable no info(but still nice to have it).Only clue we have is that they leaved with a big phink travel case and an smaller travel case,in the talks they talked also family would join them..hard to believe would be just for a couple days,but everthing is possible.We only can expeculate and try to take our own clues and gesses.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I will go for the third option.But dont put first option apart.

From my experience, it is difficult to communicate information if it is not given in advance
Over time, it is easier to determine who communicates or not with RLC when they go on vacation.

Just now, moos54 said:

RLC is just a site who allow to upload apartments with cameras inside to see people
Generally these are the people who are masters of what we will see

we must stop believing that RLC governs everything with a steel hand
Most of the people we saw on RLC when they replaced the participants who went on vacation are relatives of them 

People believe in what they want to believe.Thats how life is.

Just now, moos54 said:

From my experience, it is difficult to communicate information if it is not given in advance
Over time, it is easier to determine who communicates or not with RLC when they go on vacation.

so what you are saying is that nobody with RLC is monitoring the cams streams?  I would think it would be easy for them to tell if they were going on vacation or not.

I honestly believe more in C&Y than in rlc,so i think they informed their boss(rlc)that they were going vacations and therefore house would be empty.Nowdays rlc is mess regard giving info and upload it fast.Gess today or tomorrow the info will be given.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so what you are saying is that nobody with RLC is monitoring the cams streams?  I would think it would be easy for them to tell if they were going on vacation or not.

Of course there are people who are monitoring the cams streams, but that does not give a date of return because I do not think that these people are medium, so if couples or anyone else does not explicitly communicate a return date, it's hard to invent

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Of course there are people who are monitoring the cams streams, but that does not give a date of return because I do not think that these people are medium, so if couples or anyone else does not explicitly communicate a return date, it's hard to invent

Well, I see it differently but who cares what I think.