Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

2 hours ago, darkman said:

ha dejado a la COLAU, y el suelo del ensanche pintado de colores, por cierto para los que llegan de países limitrofes en coche mucho ojo con la grua municipal, coche con matricula extranjera que ven, coche que enganchan y va para el depósito municipal , 300 euros sacarlo de alli.

Ya habra tiempo para la Kola-Cau.Por favor echale un ojo al twitter que puse.Ese es el verdadero dia a dia en la Barcelona de Kola-Cau y la Catalunya de Chis-Torra.

• Like 1

Apparently Carla has a son or a nephew, I don't know, but I was talking to him via video call with a children...But he doesn't live with her obviously...apparently he lives in Peru with Carla's parents...yesterday he was talking to his mom and she had a Peruvian or Ecuadorian accent, Carla is 100% hispanic confirmed...she has Tik Tok because she said goodbye to her son or nephew and she said see you at Tik TOk...what will be her account?

1 minute ago, kokiuh27 said:

Apparently Carla has a son, a nephew, I don't know, but I was talking to him via video call...But he doesn't live with her obviously...apparently he lives in Peru with Carla's parents...yesterday he was talking to his mom and she had a Peruvian or Ecuadorian accent, Carla is 100% Spanish...she has Tik Tok because she said goodbye to her son or nephew and she said see you at Tik TOk...what will be her account?

Carla is 100%.......awesome.

All of Carla's fans should give her their support, yesterday I heard her talking to her mother via video call, saying that her father was in the hospital, probably covid-19, that he was already recovering...we should support her with a prayer if you are not a believer with good vibes, because of the bad time that Carla is having.

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, kokiuh27 a dit :

All of Carla's fans should give her their support, yesterday I heard her talking to her mother via video call, saying that her father was in the hospital, probably covid-19, that he was already recovering...we should support her with a prayer if you are not a believer with good vibes, because of the bad time that Carla is having.

If he has Covid-19 you can thank HarleyFatboy for that he said at their last party he wished they would get it. 

il y a 16 minutes, kokiuh27 a dit :

Apparently Carla has a son or a nephew, I don't know, but I was talking to him via video call with a children...But he doesn't live with her obviously...apparently he lives in Peru with Carla's parents...yesterday he was talking to his mom and she had a Peruvian or Ecuadorian accent, Carla is 100% hispanic confirmed...she has Tik Tok because she said goodbye to her son or nephew and she said see you at Tik TOk...what will be her account?

You should be careful you shouldn't be talking to them while Carla and Yanai are on RLC unless you know them well.

• Haha 1

She always take shower dressed(in bikini)so dont see that changing.Personaly i prefer the models couple,the blonde and Sly and the cute guest and james.But its nice to have any of them or all of them in house.

25 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Debes tener cuidado de no hablar con ellos mientras Carla y Yanai están en RLC a menos que los conozcas bien.

If her account is public, no problem, because anyone can see it, if private then I must respect her privacy... I don't want to talk to her, I hust want to see her tik-tok videos