Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect to you Mike....RLC will always support it's tenants..And rightly so.

Why is it OK for some people to come on the forum sometimes and abuse and disrespect the tenants with outrageous suppositions, crude inuendo and personal insults, but it's not OK for the girls to become upset and non cooperative?

I am not referring to different opinions being posted that remark on certain activities or in some cases lack of activities, but it should at least be carried out in a respectful manner. Who knows, perhaps if Leora read them then she might understand what some people are implying and attempt to address the situation.. 

Put yourself in Leora's place.....You read remarks on here that you deem disrespectful or abusive...What is your reaction going to be? Think about it please.....Yes!  The proverbial middle finger probably. 

Which is what Nicole gave us in B2 a while back when she wasn't happy with the shit been thrown at her...It's not just Leora, but it's the same for all the girls who read the forum...

• Like 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It reminds me of Sunday mornings with Mrs. Koala. 🐨😄

Well good on ya if that's the case! 👍

It was so loving to see again, true affection.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She might be going for a massage and solarium ....Don't panic!!

Yeah, that's the stuff you take to the Spa, Gym etc.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

On my own for the time being? Ok, no probs! 😆

I know that last night people were thinking why did nothing go further. Well, simple. It wasn't one of those nights. Leora has had neck pain, you could see her rubbing it before and after - That's what the new big pillows are for. Yes, she enjoys a massage anyway, but that's why it started. Now, we have been treated to some great stuff in the last couple of months, only rarely, but still there and happening. So it is easy to get into a mindset of 'This situation results in this', when most of the time it does not. In fact, of all the massages they have had, only twice has it resulted in any mutual stuff at the end. So, if you take that out of the equation, last night was pretty strong! Malia was down there for quite some time! Yes, Leora did call time on it, but there would have been a reason - Mood, not up for 'that' at the time, nerves....But while it was going on, she certainly enjoyed it! (And i still think that the silence caused by the end of the music did play a small part in it ending). But she then gave quite a bit back to Malia for her massage, and look what happened later - Plenty of cuddle time, with Malia getting a second go! Does any of that sound like the actions of a woman who doesn't like any of it?! Really? 

So what i'm saying is, just because nothing happened last night, so what? Even just 48 hours ago, i said things seemed to have slowed down, and i really hoped i would be proved wrong. I certainly was! If things like this happen, even randomly, even just a touchy-feely moment rather than anything full-on, then 2 things are all you need to keep in mind. One, they still want it, and two, they still enjoy sharing it with us. And it is always worth the wait.

12 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Why not? Has Mommy locked the basement door again so you can't get out:angel:

Don't you have him mixed up with Biden??? (sorry for the political joke--won't happen again) 😏

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect to you Mike....RLC will always support it's tenants..And rightly so.

Why is it OK for some people to come on the forum sometimes and abuse and disrespect the tenants with outrageous suppositions, crude inuendo and personal insults, but it's not OK for the girls to become upset and non cooperative?

I am not referring to different opinions being posted that remark on certain activities or in some cases lack of activities, but it should at least be carried out in a respectful manner. Who knows, perhaps if Leora read them then she might understand what some people are implying and attempt to address the situation.. 

Put yourself in Leora's place.....You read remarks on here that you deem disrespectful or abusive...What is your reaction going to be? Think about it please.....Yes!  The proverbial middle finger probably. 

what worries me sometimes is that insulting the residents and the people they follow happens consciously, last night with that foot massage was a very nice cheerful event but completely ruined by the haters who apparently come to it, there must be something to be opposed .., another opinion is nothing wrong with this but this was just ridiculous

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1