Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

Leora needs a man in her life.

Psychologically, she's trapped in an apartment, eating, glued to social media, bathing, and bating. Rinse and repeat.  She's gotten into a rhythm unaware that it is slowly taking aware her purpose of being (and know, her purpose of being isn't to bate for you).

Paul may not have been 'the guy' for her. But long time viewers remember she was more active and appeared to have more 'worth' (self-esteem) when he was part of her life.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

Psychologically, she's trapped in an apartment, eating, glued to social media, bathing, and bating. Rinse and repeat.  She's gotten into a rhythm unaware that it is slowly taking aware her purpose of being (and know, her purpose of being isn't to bate for you).

Paul may not have been 'the guy' for her. But long time viewers remember she was more active and appeared to have more 'worth' (self-esteem) when he was part of her life.

I agree with you, she was better with paul.
Without her phone, the blanket would have fallen on her head out of boredom ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, The Earl said:

After watching for seven years, as much as I like and respect Paul, I disagree. With respect to Leora and Paul I won't go into my reasons. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

According to translated conversations she is supposedly involved in some way with some other guy there. She apparently has more than one friend there as well. There have been multiple occasions where she's been away from that apartment on overnight ventures. She spends more time away from that apartment this year, than she used to last year. Quite a bit more over the last 4 to 5 months. It is likely that much of the time she spends on her phone is because of that, that is other than what she apparently still does with her previous roommate and companion and other friends back there as well. That hardly seems to be phsychologically trapped in that apartment. Her so called bating, as it is so often referred to, has seemed not much different than it ever was in the sense that there have been stretches when not much occurs, and then may be multiple occasions in periods as short as weeks.

16 minutes ago, The Earl said:

the usual repetitions ...., if Leora wants a man she will take care of that but apparently she has a lot of fun with Malia and that is enough

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Paul was boring and inattentive to her most of the time, but she had a safe, secure home and a dog she loves very much. 

She and Malia have been dropped into another cage with a large snake.

It's just a matter of time.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, gomer said:

Paul was boring and inattentive to her most of the time, but she had a safe, secure home and a dog she loves very much. 

She and Malia have been dropped into another cage with a large snake.

It's just a matter of time.

He didn't provide any home though, it was provided the same as is the current one. As far as the other reference, it was both their choices and decisions to relocate to and live there, and it seems they have made it on their own there pretty well so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Leora heeft een man in haar leven nodig.

Psychologisch zit ze vast in een appartement, aan het eten, vastgelijmd aan sociale media, baden en bating. Afspoelen en herhalen. Ze is in een ritme gekomen zonder te beseffen dat het langzaam haar doel van zijn bewust wordt (en weet, haar doel van zijn is niet om voor jou te gaan).

Paul was misschien niet 'de man' voor haar. Maar oude kijkers herinneren zich dat ze actiever was en meer 'waarde' (zelfrespect) leek te hebben toen hij deel uitmaakte van haar leven.

Goed gezegd 👍

• Confused 1