Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I know what saying that would be exciting, but she's never had any intrest in him other than friend zone.

Well it appears that what was mentioned earlier as a likely possibilty beyond a shadow of doubt has occurred. Might there be any explanation of such oh purveyor of any and all things Leora other than comments relating to vultures or things of that nature ? If so, praytell please do enlighten the audience and not keep them in such suspense.

21 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

i will give you a more detailed answer King Egbert. Leora moved to Prague on her own Last August, and Paul came for a visit for a week in December. At that time they were still sexually active with each other, but he has not been back since. They still talk to each other about twice a week and it's only speculation what the real status between then is at this point.

Thank you. I was typing while you were posting  I did not intend to step on your toes.😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I get the impression she's pretty naive...but very cute 😁

Yes very nagga, and she truly lacks confidence in her ability to be a seducing seductive sensual woman and her capabilities.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I get the distinct impression that he's gonna be a good boy tonight...and Malia won't need to lie him over her knees and give give a good spanking...😏

Lol. Let us hope not nc2. 

• Like 1

Damn Movie time for me, as I know this is the very best Malia can do to tease this guy is sitting on the couch acting like best friends. wasting the voyeurs time !!!! Sadly I was wishful for a night to remember. Should have known better as this was all set up by our queen so she could disappear for he night. RLC has gone to shit and there is not much going to save it, I am afraid for the true voyeurs.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1