Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Blondie always has those blue knickers on surely she got more than one pair :biggrin:

If you had a drawer full of red knickers and blue knickers,what is the minimum amount of selections you would make to get a matching pair of either colour one pair at a time.?

I know it's easy peasy.😁👍

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

If you had a drawer full of red knickers and blue knickers,what is the minimum amount of selections you would make to get a matching pair of either colour one pair at a time.?

I know it's easy peasy.😁👍

ok knicker expert must ask you next time lol, actually just tuned back in for  5 mins. Where have they gone then bit of a damp squid night eh. Have to tune in later and check the timeline then ::)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

ok knicker expert must ask you next time lol, actually just tuned back in for  5 mins. Where have they gone then bit of a damp squid night eh. Have to tune in later and check the timeline then ::)

Ask me what pal?I'm only looking for a stupid fucking answer to my stupid fucking question!!😁👍

As for a damp squib night!!I wouldn't know I've been watching football on the telly pal👍

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Ask me what pal?I'm only looking for a stupid fucking answer to my stupid fucking question!!😁👍

As for a damp squib night night!!I wouldn't know I've been watching football on the telly pal👍

Don't do stupid answers to stupid fucking questions :biggrin:

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't do stupid answers to stupid fucking questions :biggrin:

Well on this occasion you can answer because it isn't a stupid answer he is looking for, it's a stupid fucking answer. 😁😁😁

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Hope for action with lights on or Blondie stays and masturbates on the couch. Can't see it happening, prove me wrong. LOL 

Gold star for being right at last :biggrin:

• Haha 1