Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

I go away for a couple days, and you guys let things go all to hell.  Where would they go on "vacation" that requires a flat-screen monitor??  And less than 24 hrs later, they are out the door again (with a little goodbye).  And they've been gone for quite some time.  😥   Butch and Sundance are going to lose weight by not being fed regularly!  Apparently they've eased the coronavirus restrictions in St Pete.  

At least Sugar Duck is back in bed, patiently waiting, which means they should be home soon.  

sugarduck65.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a wierd couple of days!  I can only guess what happened to their "vacation".  I think maybe they could not get to where they wanted to go in the first place, maybe lack of transport or still some restriction in place.  So eventually, they had to return home...

As for "paying" for access to VHTV, then NO, it would have to be a free account, probably with "administrator" privileges, so they can troubleshoot some problems.  Camera positions and failures for instance.  Though watching an apartment that you used to live in yourself must be strange.  Especially seeing someone in your bed that you have fond memories of some of the great times you had there!

So once more they depart. 😢 Taking with them some big backpacks, so at least an overnight stay somewhere perhaps.  With a little wave from Kira as she pops back through the door, which was cute.  If they don't take Sugarduck, then I suspect it is somewhere using public transport, rather than driving in their car, as it would be too troublesome to carry Sugarduck on a train/plane. 

As for Butch and Sundance, well they can do without fresh food for a day or two.  Though I'm sure Kira would have left plenty of dried food and water in their bowls.

So we will have to wait patiently for their safe return.  Have fun girls, wherever you are going, and whatever it is you are doing.  Good luck!  🙂

• Like 4

il y a une heure, disneykid a dit :

Kira n'a-t-elle pas l'air intelligente quand elle est habillée pour le travail, une vraie femme d'affaires.

Je pourrais faire affaire avec elle à tout moment 

ice_screenshot_20200724-124033.thumb.png.6d28785185ac79d9ccc311a251c13a82.png

• Like 7