Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

Il y a 4 heures, Kjeld Carlsen a dit :

So now we just need this cam moved

Cam 8.jpg  0

Personally, I cannot see this happening.  It is probably too much hassle for them.  For a start the cable looks like it is not long enough, so at the very least they will need to get an extension cable, or a new, longer piece of cable that reaches back to the router.  With all that that entails about unclipping the old and laying down the new.    They could possibly just take it off the wall where it is at present, and clip it to the soft toy shelving in the corner.  This would move it around 600mm closer to the bed, which I suppose is the objective that most people desire.  It is about two minutes work, involves no more fixing to the wall and the least disruptive...

Though as I've already said I don't see that they would bother, Nina is probably not interested and that's that.  Though she could just prove me wrong???

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, disneykid a dit :

Je me demande parfois quand les filles ont ces évasions du jour au lendemain si elles veulent échapper aux caméras pendant un moment!

avoir un peu de l'autre en privé, ce que je ne leur en veux pas

They just have a normal life outside the apartment.I'm not sure it's to escape the cameras

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Well!  Nearly midnight and Nina, yes Nina has just loaded up the washing machine in the bathroom.  The girl is getting better...😉

From years of practice or is it non practice :biggrin:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Just In said:

Does this mean they know how to sort out the heating issue?😁

Looks pretty hot in there now!  😆   The funny thing is, they spent a good amount of time changing the sheets, blanket, and pillowcases, and in a few minutes, it's all destroyed LOL  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Ahah!  It does not look like they believe in "forward planning then!"   😁

Then again - Kira has to take EVERY opportunity offered to her - and to hell with the bed sheets.  I Think she knows what is most important in her life!  🤩

• Like 3

Just to prove how much of a hardworking Angel she is.  After sorting out her missus in the bedroom, she then sorts out the washing that Nina put in the machine and hangs it up to dry.

The girl is non-stop...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Hope you're paying attention now, @disneykid!  😉 

fordisneykid1.JPG  0

Yes Sturm  I think I spoke to soon WOW what a night ,when they go for it they go  Next time Nina on Kira would be great 

Keep looking at Voyuer sites girls it gets you going  ,we know you look by the look on your faces especially on Kiras

Next time maybe with the lights on  

Which ever way you are the best

Thank you  you sexy girls

• Like 1