Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

Kira doesn’t always light the fire as you say ,quite often Nina strikes the match 

a lot of the its 50/50  getting both going I think Nina prefers laying back to what Kira gives  ,that’s their choice 

Kira gets her satisfaction by rubbing her pussy against Ninas Leg  or scissors action ,

At the end of their love making both are well satisfied 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, disneykid said:

Why are you so obsessed with DE she s vermin ,but yes she has  seen Nina a couple times  

when Kira isn’t around as they don’t get on 

Thank you for the answer! I'm far from being obsessed with DE though, I'm one of the few who actively disliked her. She is a bitch! I asked because I was curious, I haven't watched N&K since they were at RLC.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ed2 said:

disneykid: Why are you so obsessed with DE she s vermin ,but yes she has  seen Nina a couple times  when Kira isn’t around as they don’t get on 

ed2: Thank you for the answer! I'm far from being obsessed with DE though, I'm one of the few who actively disliked her. She is a bitch! I asked because I was curious, I haven't watched N&K since they were at RLC.

I don't agree with you two, DE is neither a vermin nor a bitch. She's a young woman who has had issues with our favorite friends. For her part, she has an interesting life too and she has recently become closer to Nina, Kira knows about it.
They were too close and that caused problems. It probably won't happen again, and there is no way to insult someone you loved in their day.
I specify that I have no relation with DE but that I respect her.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I don't agree with you two, DE is neither a vermin nor a bitch. She's a young woman who has had issues with our favorite friends. For her part, she has an interesting life too and she has recently become closer to Nina, Kira knows about it.
They were too close and that caused problems. It probably won't happen again, and there is no way to insult someone you loved in their day.

All i can say is Sorry if i upset some  people 

i wont mention her again

One thing i must say it would be nice if they could make up ,though i doubt it 

were  only on this earth a short time ,so make the best of it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jouandomy said:

Sorry if that came out offensive! I didn't really intend to insult her, or say that she is a bad person. I just mean I have never liked her, it's something with how she acts around N&K together, contrary to one of them alone. I feel her behaviour is abit "bitchy". And it is not just because she has always been closer to Nina, because she tried the same tactic with Kira a couple of years ago. It's a completely subjective opinion. Sorry again, I totally respect all of you (including N&K) who like her, I just don't.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1