Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

15 hours ago, disneykid said:

Last night in the bedroom  Kira was abit playful and horny with Nina , I don’t understand Russian ,but it looked like Nina  

had right go at Kira , why I don’t know,

I did not see on the timeline what you saw, they had sushi, watched a movie, and lights out.  Entirely possible I missed something.  However, you have to remember - they've both only had a nice hot bath since Monday, and last night was Wednesday, so they've had two days of funk to build up, and their perfect pouches of pleasure might not be all that appetizing for either.  Let them get the hot water turned back on and get a nice long luxurious bath, and THEN we'll see some activity  😉  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I did not see on the timeline what you saw, they had sushi, watched a movie, and lights out.  Entirely possible I missed something.  However, you have to remember - they've both only had a nice hot bath since Monday, and last night was Wednesday, so they've had two days of funk to build up, and their perfect pouches of pleasure might not be all that appetizing for either.  Let them get the hot water turned back on and get a nice long luxurious bath, and THEN we'll see some activity  😉  

Cod or haddock ,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Cod or haddock ,

I love both, cod is milder, haddock is more flavorful, which is a juxtaposition because cod is thicker for baking and haddock is thinner for frying.  Personally I prefer flounder fillets for frying but will substitute haddock if I can catch it.  Salmon baked is perfection, but the best for frying in the cast iron by far is CATFISH.  I can make a mess of catfish and hushpuppies in less than 30 minutes that will make you lick your brains out.  (sorry, Southern term).  

Uh oh, I might get in trouble by the 'fish police' for posting about seafood again!  To keep this post pertinent, our girls love their sushi, which I can't stand.  My seafood must be cooked, so bravo to all the brave people who eat it raw.  

recordcatfish.thumb.jpg.0351380fdae2775c53e88c7a79cc6c50.jpg

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

I did not see on the timeline what you saw,

Hi, I will post a little video in the videos section, (them's the rules folks).

Kira doing a version of the Monty Python sketch "Ministry of Silly Walks"  which was great fun to watch.  Nina (Queen Victoria) was "Not Amused".  😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1