Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

6 minutes ago, disneykid said:

As I said Sturm. I’m old  you never know when your time is up,that’s why I never give up 

These two lovely girls keep me going

I sure as hell understand that!  👍  May our girls keep on keeping us on for a very long time!  🤩  

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

You never give up - I admire your tenacity!  The cam still needs a few tweaks, as I mentioned above, hopefully they will take it under consideration  (a little higher, angled a few degrees down)  

Agree, but one good thing is, that I now  can put a correct cealing light in my drawings 😄 seen in the mirror

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

40C would have someone sitting in the Burn Unit in the Intensive Care.  hurt the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

Ehhh, 40C is 104F, right?  The max temp they recommend for my hot tub.  Hardly burn-worthy, unless you simmer in it like a stew for hours.  Then you might be a little tender.  

• Haha 5

On 8/10/2020 at 4:52 AM, sturmchaser said:

Regarding security of our girls - I notice that there are THREE locks on the main door in the 'hallway.'   Whenever they go out, it sounds like they are securing Fort Knox (for those of you not in the know, just Google).  "Chunk KACHUNK Chunk!"  These must be solid, heavy doors to say the least, and steel locks.  I can always tell on the timeline when they are arriving home, because we hear the same "Chunk KACHUNK Chunk" of them unlocking the hallway door.  (plus a peephole, not seen in previous apts).  They also always lock the bottom lock whenever they are home, with color-coded keys.  Well done security, girls!  

Also, after they re-positioned the hall cam, we can see an icon right above the doorway.  Does anyone have any idea who the icon is?  My guess is Saint Christopher, the patron saint of travelers.  Which makes sense, if they are going outdoors, they are "traveling" and Saint Christopher gives them good luck to safely return.  

locks.JPG  0

I see two. You counted the doorhandle.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

A little higher on the wall, and angled a few degrees down - more Kira, less closet.  That would be perfect!  

littlehigher.JPG  0

I strongly disagree. Most all angles on VHTV are really bad! Way way too high. It's like an eagles view, and it's impossible to get a good overview of the whole room. This angle is actually pretty good. More in the spirit of RLC. Imagine if they are sitting up in bed, or having sex, a more downward angle like you are describing would cut off the top half of their bodies.... So, more of Kira's beautiful face, and less floor.

• Like 3

il y a une heure, scorpioben a dit :

Nah I think this angle is perfect. 🙂

I really don't care about the camera angle, but the lady is  "Absolute Perfection" as far as I am concerned.

Меня действительно не волнует ракурс камеры, но, насколько я понимаю, эта женщина - «Абсолютное совершенство».

🥰🥰🥰

• Like 3