Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

48 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She had a couple of jobs in Russia. One was as a dental nurse, and the other she worked as a campus security, but had some police training also. She did voluntary work , looking after 10 abandoned dogs, she financed the building of a shelter for them in part of a car park, and supplied dog food for them, she still sends money to maintain their welfare now.....

You seem to be very well informed. It is good to have some of you Russian speakers among us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Should she do what she wants, just this stupid chatter with the clinic is really silly. You should be able to count 1 + 1 together.

why should i do that, why should i care where she works, why should i care if she has a friend out the door .. but people who want to know can try it, Prague is full of life cams on the roofs ... good luck

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Calle said:

You seem to be very well informed. It is good to have some of you Russian speakers among us.

Whatever floats your boat mate..😹

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

VH-TV has got really bad and I have decided to leave for a few months but still check in here to see if there is an improvement.

why is it bad there, i don't go there but there is still much more choice than here on RLC?