Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

34 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't know why this forum has end up being so complicated and mysterious lately, because judging from the response I'm getting, I am truly up in the air, because I really don't know if she's working at a clinic or not

people guess, it is certain that Leora works where no one really knows, I get some information but do not know if it is real and I do not post private info on the forum, I don't care what she does outside as long she knows how to maintain the balance between inside and outside so that it is a nice apartment for everyone, for us Leora and Malia

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't know why this forum has end up being so complicated and mysterious lately, because judging from the response I'm getting, I am truly up in the air, because I really don't know if she's working at a clinic or not

what does it matter?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

people guess, it is certain that Leora works where no one really knows, I get some information but do not know if it is real and I do not post private info on the forum, I don't care what she does outside as long she knows how to maintain the balance between inside and outside so that it is a nice apartment for everyone, for us Leora and Malia

the absolute most important thing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what does it matter?

I agree it really doesn't matter, but the only reason it interest me, I just wanted to applaud her for choosing to ' allegedly' work in a atmosphere where it's very risky to do so right now, and also, I was  just comparing her with this Princess in Sweden, that chose to offer her time to work in a Medical clinic... well anyway I shall move on from this topic

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, esanders9863 said:

I agree it really doesn't matter, but the only reason it interest me, I just wanted to applaud her for choosing to ' allegedly' work in a atmosphere where it's very risky to do so right now, and also, I was  just comparing her with this Princess in Sweden, that chose to offer her time to work in a Medical clinic... well anyway I shall move on from this topic

Thank god for people like her!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1