Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I have a life,I have 2 children and many grandchildren.So I live a very good life,but I have no wife who´s nagging around.that´s why I have so much time on my hand.

I hope you realise that I was just joking my friend...Just no Emoji at the end...😕

From where I'm sitting it looks like life's good...👌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Ho hum....another 'forced' couple encounter encouraged by the RLC warlord.

I have to agree with you here. This is the extent of it night after night for a month now. I'm so bored I canceled my subscription yesterday.

I'm so bored I've decided to learn how to operate an abacus. It can add, subtract, multiply and divide without electricity.

I don't believe it can do calculus easily. However, most business functions are possible. And if there are two beads, then that means one for Leora and one for Malia.

I'm off topic, so I will ban myself tomorrow, I promise. Really.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, scutus said:

Somebody did not get their post edited fast enough to cover up a spelling error !!😁  Oops !!

As for every word being spelled correctly. Please keep in mind that English is not the language that everyone speaks, or writes.

Many are using a translator to translate the posts read, and the posts made. 

I concur with your sentiments regarding translators. Some folks use the same one as they do to translate what Leora is talking about on her phone.....And look how often they get that right !😹

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I concur with your sentiments regarding translators. Some folks use the same one as they do to translate what Leora is talking about on her phone.....And look how often they get that right !😹

Cracks me up too

• Like 4