Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

One thing I never knew, I've been hearing recently that our princess has been working at a medical clinic, and all this time I was assuming she has a male companions, outside the apartment, but if she is working at a medical clinic, I just have to say that's really Noble of her to do so, when she actually doesn't need to do so, our princess is reminding me of Sweden's Princess Sofia, because I have read she began doing shifts as a health care assistant in Stockholm, after completing a three-day course to help ease strain Healthcare resources during the coronavirus pandemic, so Bravo to our princess and Sweden Princess

She's always been a care giver whether it's working in and running her own animal shelter or working in the medical field in various jobs. It makes complete sense that she would continue to do the same thing here. It's just one of many facets of her life.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Come on over baby,  Whole lot of nonsense goin' on
Yes, I said come on  over baby,  Baby you can't go wrong
Whole lot of nonsense goin' on

Jerry Lee Lewis?    no Jerry Lee 'Fatboy'   could be the new theme song for some of these forums 

• Haha 2

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning beautiful girls so cute and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘🙂👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

I guess that explains it.  Her pussy normally looks really nice and neat.

It would look a lot neater if she'd grow some hair on it. Start looking like a woman, she should be past her teenage year stages by now.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸🌟👯‍♀️

A flower for all women 

rose GIF

They all can open their legs and they have an instant Vase to put them in.  :biggrin:

• Haha 5

Il y a pas mal de faux cul sur ce forum, un jour ils disent blancs et le lendemain tout le contraire.

Tant qu'il y aura Malia, l'échassier et le faire valoir dans cet appartement plus rien ne ce passera.

Tout est fait pour que nous regardions dans l'espoir hypothétique de voir Leora redevenir elle même.

• Upvote 1