Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Just ask Harley where he came from.  He'll tell you all about it. 

Maybe some others need to be put there soon.

Can't argue you about it, I use the ignore feature it's not always useful though.

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Can't argue you about it, I use the ignore feature it's not always useful though.

It's useful for taking the original comments out but if the member makes any quotes on another members post the quotes can be seen.  I have a viable solution for that. I am just waiting for a response from Admin on it.  It sure would eliminate a lot of troubles.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, marco6742 said:

We start life as gibbering, bald, wrinkled creatures that cannot put a sentence together and drool everywhere, and then we get old and we revert back to gibbering, bald, wrinkled creatures that cannot put a sentence together and drool everywhere, the trick is to keep the bit in between as long as possible, if that means looking through the neighbours window eating pizza then you go for it and don't let anyone tell you there's anything wrong with it despite what age you are (apart from maybe the police).

Thanks Marco for not dialing 999    by the way if you want the photos I took I can give you a good price Xxx

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just ask Harley where he came from.  He'll tell you all about it. 

Maybe some others need to be put there soon.

I hope this applies to everyone here. 🦨 hint!!

You could just scroll on by when you see it's a quote from someone you blocked. 

Might save you from getting your knickers in a knot over reading something that doesn't mirror your thoughts.

Calling for more top-down control never ends well. 

• Upvote 1