Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Ok, but one thing are assumptions based on what you see. Another thing is what really happened

a quarrel of lovers, listen to me ... nothing serious

it is the nature of love, hugs and fights 😆

• Like 2

Just now, costa049 said:

Ok,but one thingare assumptions based on what you see. Another thing is what really happened

were they not gone a long time?  there are any number of possibilities to what could have happened while they were gone.  In other words....it's anybodies guess and i'm sure my guess is way more close to being right than any others!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

were they not gone a long time?  there are any number of possibilities to what could have happened while they were gone.  In other words....it's anybodies guess and i'm sure my guess is way more close to being right than any others!!

make a movie about it and your theories, I'll go see it .. I like that

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Again, I'm not seeing it go that extreame (in terms of exploitation), because if so C&Y wouldn't have them there by now

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

she jumped off the balcony and went home...she has had enough of the bullshit!!

they live on the 4th or 5th floor ... did she put on the parachute?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1