Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

14 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Thanks.  Perhaps it is simply a little more private then.

I assume that it might be more to do with size, and weather and wind. This terrace is bigger, and it has walls all sides. It is more like a courtyard, actually.

2 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

Someone should teach that punk some table manners...

He's been their guest for five days and I still haven't found one good thing to say about him.

Now the girl on the other hand...

I agree 100%

I like the guest couple but personaly dont want,wish them to move in,one of the stronguest points of this house is the guests visits and seing them sleeping(and other things hehe)in guestroom.Also house is small,so when others guests stayed they would have to sleep in kivingroom coach or in balcony(that view isnt good).Also prefer the other guest girls like Cute guest and models girl.Some days in house is fine and then life goes on with more fun and people.

1 hour ago, Marga said:
yanai is always a great guy as a host, super nice guy and good person

n1, and the guest couple is fantastic

Well any apartment that has Irma in it, is fairly good but I agree, this apartment is the best of the couple apartments.  Makes me really miss Nelly and Bogdan.

• Like 2

Image result for step out od the bhoxImage result for step out od the bhoxImage result for step out od the bhox

It is time for the guest's to decide if they can step out of the box or remained trapped by their insecurities... We will see as voyeurs whether they want to please us or, just be those who are not remembered by us and remain trapped in the box, the 100 million dollar question. I say ROOOKIES with no intention of being remembered by the voyeurs.