Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

And Milly,and Maddie,and Kira,the whole shebang,he's in love with them all Jabs😁😁😁😁😁😁👍

Kira? when did she stake her claim then ::) I know i am in great supply but lets not go overboard :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Kira? when did she stake her claim then ::) I know i am in great supply but lets not go overboard :biggrin:

She obviously must be desperate for anyone😁and as for the rest of the ladies they pissed their selves laughing they just said"we want prime steak not the offal"😁👍

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

She obviously must be desperate for anyone😁and as for the rest of the ladies they pissed their selves laughing they just said"we want prime steak not the offal"😁👍

Nah best ribeye here pal and certainly not well done :biggrin:

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

What you really mean is no haggis crap :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vicky said:

37 apartments and absolutely nothing to watch. Stifler guy looks to be having problems getting himself hard again. 

Little advice Vicky.. Do not waste time between 10am and 6pm, majority are still in their pits. 😴😴😴😴

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1