Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

VH you Suck!! Still the same old lagging, buffering, and freezing cams.  Still thee same old excuses.  I have CC Cleaner Pro and even when I clean my computer I can depend on your site to freeze lag, or buffer.  You'd think with aall the money you've made you could invest in some 21st century equipment.  I never have these problems with RLC..    *Sigh*  You could be the best site on the web..  Instead you have chosen to be a study in mediocrity.      :sad:

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

VH you Suck!! Still the same old lagging, buffering, and freezing cams.  Still thee same old excuses.  I have CC Cleaner Pro and even when I clean my computer I can depend on your site to freeze lag, or buffer.  You'd think with aall the money you've made you could invest in some 21st century equipment.  I never have these problems with RLC..    *Sigh*  You could be the best site on the web..  Instead you have chosen to be a study in mediocrity.      :sad:

Very rarely do i have any problem, maybe it is more your end or your ISP having problems.

4 hours ago, mic351 said:

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Very rarely do i have any problem, maybe it is more your end or your ISP having problems.

No problems here too. Must be really on his side. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have read in the past that the internet is not that good in many parts of America which is surprising considering they think they are that marvellous :biggrin:

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

I have read in the past that the internet is not that good in many parts of America which is surprising considering they think they are that marvellous :biggrin:

Unless the servers they use for the Americans are not that good.