Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

• 2 weeks later...

So pitfull,so seems the cats house(Viki&Kate)was finaly closed,but VHTV not happy with those residents and their manager(Jeka)joking with vh clients for months(with them doing all outside and house be most of time abandoned with only the dam cats,or the "electricity issues" MN at fridays nights..VH in goodbye twiter regard place says..Maybe they will return(or someyhing like this)smile face..so desrespectifull.I will "return" the care of VH the best way they can feel it..no money for them..Here you have also some smile faces in end😀😀😀😀😀.

• Haha 2

The last time i remember i really watched and enjoy what i was seeing was the isa/clarise bj swap. That was about a year ago. Every month is worse than the previous one. I really dont know when this will end and finally interesting houses will open

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dp7 said:

The last time i remember i really watched and enjoy what i was seeing was the isa/clarise bj swap. That was about a year ago. Every month is worse than the previous one. I really dont know when this will end and finally interesting houses will open

What houses you want exactly? 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

What houses you want exactly? 

Houses like mira and henry, bradley and Jennifer, isa and bart. Of course there ups and down to those appartments but at least they have some moments to remember. What moments can you recall from appartments like Ellie and kirril or masha and Lex, mulan, Ruth and Mary