Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #3

29 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Here's to another 4 years of fun and laughter. 🍾🍾😂

Happy Birthday GIF Happy Birthday GIF

Another 4yrs of purgatory, cam shovers, displays of genitals, sex acts seen multiple times and subsequent comments on CC of power struggles, infighting, and displays of affection and condemnation from viewers. excitement, boredom etc. etc. what more could one ask for eh :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Another 4yrs of purgatory, cam shovers, displays of genitals, sex acts seen multiple times and subsequent comments on CC of power struggles, infighting, and displays of affection and condemnation from viewers. What more could one ask for, excitement, boredom etc. etc. what more could one ask for eh :biggrin:

You keep the fanatics, you can keep the shit going... RLC and Leora are perfect example of that. 

26 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

Are there any girls onn VHTV, who actually wear lipstick? Looking for the lipstick lesbian type. By that I mean attractive girls, who actually mske an effort to look hot cause they love it. Any hope?

Not allowed to ask members questions now apparently, odd eh?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Not allowed to ask members questions now apparently, odd eh?

Well, I suppose I can. I think the rule is rather specific to me asking questions of certain other members. But, I can be called a troll all fucking day long. It's a world I've learned to accept. Yeah, right! LOL Let's just say I prefer Rocky Road over Vanilla when it comes to particpating in a forum about a sickening sex site.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good thing is since the update he no longer sees the content posted in the club in the attachment center 😁👍

Lol top secret stuff eh ah well whatever turns you on Jabs. Such a childish attitude why not be a man and stick with the main stream rather than hide away and find fault with others in secret. You are obviously obsessed with this one person

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol top secret stuff eh ah well whatever turns you on Jabs. Such a childish attitude why not be a man and stick with the main stream rather than hide away and find fault with others in secret. You are obviously obsessed with this one person

Not really. It just is a more pleasant rational environment to converse in i.e. no wanna be controll freaks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, squish said:

Not really. It just is a more pleasant rational environment to converse in i.e. no wanna be controll freaks.

Whatever turns you on eh, there are many control freaks around unfortunately.

• Like 1